It appears in at least one of the Lord of the Rings sets later this year (I forget which one). It was seen at Toy Fair in New York.

Did you see that in another thread?

Did you see that in another thread?

It's in the mines of moria doors so you can bar them. It's also holding up the lights on top of the "cosmic cube escape" vehicle.

I have a question; is there a feature on the new version of LDD to upload parts to purchase on LSAH PAB? I know they discontinued "Design by Me", but I was wondering if they have made it possible to upload the parts to PAB online, so I don't have to manually add them to my cart? It would be very useful for seeing what parts PAB online has available and then being able to Bricklink the rest.

I have a question; is there a feature on the new version of LDD to upload parts to purchase on LSAH PAB? I know they discontinued "Design by Me", but I was wondering if they have made it possible to upload the parts to PAB online, so I don't have to manually add them to my cart? It would be very useful for seeing what parts PAB online has available and then being able to Bricklink the rest.

Not to my knowledge (or rather someone gave it a try last year using some scripts, but I can't find the link now). I had a go at it to (with the help of some web-programmer friends), but we couldn't succeed due to the setup of the S@H web site.

I've always found it strange why they don't just pipe LXF-files to be imported and translated to a P@B order. But I guess there are two strong reasons:

1) The DesignByMe was a complete and packaged product towards the consumer, where in TLG (via the LDD GUI) could control so that unavailable brick colors could be replaced and the customer got a complete model that could be built. If you pipe a LXF directly to S@H, how shall/can TLG control so that you get all the bricks you need (the majority of TLG customers doesn't know about BrickLink).

2) I heard somewhere that TLG are not too intersted to get LXF models to the S@H, because customer MOC's often contain just a few of each bricks, and the cost of picking these is too high. Or put it plainly - they simply don't want that business. But you can't quote me on that :tongue:

And beside, there's some parts in color that aren't available at all. Check the 6x5 limb element in LDD, "officially" there are 9 colors of them in 3 green, black, yellow, white, and 3 trans color. LEGO PAB has only plain green version.

Any word on when LDD 4.? or 5.0 might be comming? Not sure where youd even check such things but some of you might have the inside scoop that others may not.

Anyone know what this brick is? It came in the latest version of LDD. I cant find it on Bricklink.

6833468658_8ed0c76788.jpg

#6000606 according to the "pieces" sheet for the Sopwith Camel.

#6000606 according to the "pieces" sheet for the Sopwith Camel.

That's the element ID for that part in Dark Stone Grey (Bricklink's Dark Bluish Gray). The Design ID (a.k.a. part number or mold number) is the same as it's listed on LDD (99780). It is indeed new to this year's summer sets.