Sign in to follow this  
UsernameMDM

Heroica RPG - Quest #20: Missing Minerals!

"Hmpf, I hate that guy already, first chance we get to doublecross him, I say we take it..."

Guts attemps to dig with his shovel, before going in the mine.

IC: De'kra softly clicked, "Never trust employer, but no distrust either. Wait to see how employer act, then decide to trust or distrust. At moment employer seem air-o-gaint, but that not necessarily mean he evil. I think I knew air-o-gaint elder back home, but he still good. But I incline to distrust employer base on attitude too.

Edited by Tanma

Guts attemps to dig with his shovel, before going in the mine.

After digging around like a rabid dog for a bit, Guts finds nothing.

steward.jpg

"Ha ho! I do believe your time is best spent inside the mines. What a funny man!"

"One more word from you, and Ill rip your goatee of your smug face."

Turning to the party, Guts proposed:

"Lets go in the mine, there is nothing out here."

"Now, now, Guts. Let's have a bit of civility towards our guide. Use your anger against an enemy!" Tarn rebuked the older Rogue. He knew Guts had already been on a mission and wondered how that Party Leader had fared with the surly Guts.

With that, Tarn strode confidently into the mine.

IC: De'kra nodded at Tarn, though he eyed him carefully. De'kra had heard that Tarn had at one point had interest in that cleric with orange hair. De'kra suspected that their leader was infected by Rome Ant Icism, though he was not sure how bad the infection was. All the shade could do is wait and plan for the barbarian succumbing to the sickness of the mind..

As he walked inside the mine, De'kra checked the ceiling.

After much squeezing, scraping, and crawling, the heroes make their way through the tunnel in the the mines. In pitch black, save for the torchlight, the heroes come to an intersection.

Right or Left?

As he walked inside the mine, De'kra checked the ceiling.

And saw lots of rocks, but not the shiny kind.

"It doesn't really matter which way, I think. Both ways will lead us to mining, I think which way will only change how long it takes to get there."

Dak uses his shovel to dig.

IC: De'kra personally has no particular favoritism to either side, so he will not vote unless necessary. The shade does click, "before new heroes and I enter tunnel, listen at tunnel. That way if foes are in next tunnel waiting, new heroes and I might hear foes and prepare."

Tarn sighed. He could tell that Guts was going to be a problem if he didn't reign in his attitude. He gripped Kyrferath tighly as he headed left with the others, wary and watchful of any hazards.

The heroes follow the torchlight down the left tunnel. The walls here are neatly worked and picked clean of any valuable mineral. The party turns around a corner to the sound of low growls.

Investigate or turn back?

Tarn looked across at Dak. He was pleased that the young half-Elf seemed confident and proactive.

"Let me go first", he said, watchful for anything that moved.

Tarn looked across at Dak. He was pleased that the young half-Elf seemed confident and proactive.

"Let me go first", he said, watchful for anything that moved.

Guts smirked and said mockingly:

"By all means, go ahead, big guy. Walk towards the evil noises, Ill be right behind you."

IC: De'kra resolved to follow after the leader, though he would tryo stay low and in the shadows. Althoughtheparty had a plethora of Rogues, De'kra's stature would give him a better chance of being unseen. While he readied to follow behind, De'kra checked the ceiling.

Tarn turned back to look at Guts. "I'll try not to finish off whatever's there too quickly, and leave some for you! Wouldn't want you to get slow in your old age."

Tarn turned back to look at Guts. "I'll try not to finish off whatever's there too quickly, and leave some for you! Wouldn't want you to get slow in your old age."

"Haha, I like you, Valco, and don't worry, I am quicker than you will ever be."

Following the others as they close in on the sound, Swindle turns to look behind the party, in case something had come up from the other path.