Sign in to follow this  
Honeybee

Winter Holidays

indexed.gif B-RV-11E

Hi, I had built this before Xmas, but with the whole stress that comes with the holidays I didnt manage to post it on. So this is just about the great feeling of Winter, The kids at home playing with their friends indoors or out in the Snow, the Xmas Tree surrounded by presents, the Postman delivering the Christmas cards, mum chilling in front of the Tv with her glass of Wine and Dad working non stop to keep his family happy and keeping their elaberate house running. Hope you enjoy! :)

6694562029_0ae2ab96b7_z.jpg

6694543747_548131b057_z.jpg

6694506855_5de66d3ec2_z.jpg

6694469015_134aa34570_z.jpg

6694491953_921f94c21b_z.jpg

More pictures available at my flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/43536154@N03/

Fantastic house 'Honeybee' only where's the snow on the roof ? :wink:

I :wub: every room in this place, just enough detailing - perfect on the inside ! :grin:

Brick On in the snow 'Honeybee' ! :classic:

Honeybee, that's a lovely house design. I like it for the fact that it has an open back to reveal some of the inside activities. What's more, I have to admit that the 'Friends' dog in the entrance hall looks quite ok next to a minifig. Regarding the house, my favourite are the bay windows and the small Christmas tree. Really well done. :classic:

Fantastic house 'Honeybee' only where's the snow on the roof ? :wink:

I :wub: every room in this place, just enough detailing - perfect on the inside ! :grin:

Brick On in the snow 'Honeybee' ! :classic:

Thanks.

Just to say there were actually white tiles on the flat bit of the roof, but unfortunately when taking the pics the angle just was not right for showing it. :)

Very nice MOC but I don't understand why the main door is glazed inside but not outside! :hmpf_bad:

Great work and beautiful inner details (I love the Christmas tree in the living room! :wub:

Thanks.

Well spotted!! Do u know that glazed door was ment to be an inner door, but this moc had been hanging around for quite a while throughtout Xmas that when i came back to complete it i had just forgot about it, my bad. Lol :)

Very nice! How did you get so many dark red pieces? :oh:

Thanks.

Good ol Bricklink lol :)

Honeybee, that's a lovely house design. I like it for the fact that it has an open back to reveal some of the inside activities. What's more, I have to admit that the 'Friends' dog in the entrance hall looks quite ok next to a minifig. Regarding the house, my favourite are the bay windows and the small Christmas tree. Really well done. :classic:

Thank you :)