Sign in to follow this  
Davor

Tatooine Street Diorama

Hello!

A nice looking diorama providing the right mood of the Mos Eisley scenes from the movies. :classic: It's also a fine variety of tan buildings typically seen in Mos Eisley. All in all a pleasure to look at. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

This is a really nice MOC! I love the hangar, it really makes the MOC stand out. I agree that all the red-brown cloth really makes it feel Mos-Eye catching. Great work!

I remember when you were posting WIPs of this. Great to see it finished. :thumbup:

I get the feeling that the hanger could use a partial roof or something else on top, but everything else looks fantastic. I like the contrast between the smooth buildings and the studded sand.

I remember when you were posting WIPs of this. Great to see it finished. :thumbup:

I get the feeling that the hanger could use a partial roof or something else on top, but everything else looks fantastic. I like the contrast between the smooth buildings and the studded sand.

unfortunately this is not that diorama :(

week ago I was transporting that other diorama that was build by me and kost_u_grlu from his place to my for final adjustment and picturing , it was in a huge cardbord box, and bottom of the box colapsed in the middle of the street duo to too much kg and diorama was smashed beyond any possible repair, even damaged and lost some bricks.... that one was 2x bigger and 10x more detailed..so basicly 6 months of work gone to hell in a second. :cry_sad:

next day I built this one ina 3-4h, more or less as a joke....would have done something better but didn`t have nervs to do it right and big again, after all that happened...

Edited by Davor