Henchmen4Hire

1995 Dodge Viper RT/10

LDD file with updates: http://www.mediafire.com/?emo4m4gh20ob2op/

Bootz asked if I could build his car based on a Dodge Viper, figured I would just build a Viper lol

viperlego.jpg

Lots of room to build the massive V10 engine

legoviperenginehole.jpg

Opening doors, no black roof

hbad.jpg

Trunk hinges open, can probably make the hood hinge open too but meh, lazy

Edited by DrNightmare

Nice Viper 'DrNightmare'. This is my favorite actual car of all time... Nothing like 19 years of 400++ bhp and no traction control. default_tong.gif Good idea revising the back though the trunk lid has a sharper curve. Maybe this part:

6091.jpg?0

This way you can also lose the red 2x2 plate below the tail lights and get the rear deck level. Keep up the great designs default_classic.gif

Edited by Leg Godt Gud

Looks awesome! The opening trunk and doors are a nice touch. I do like the shortened version much better :thumbup:

Nice one 'DrNightmare', the shorter model is the best out of the two....but still excellent designing.....going to brick build any of your digital creations now ? :wink:

Brick On Drive On ! :grin:

Nice Viper 'DrNightmare'. This is my favorite actual car of all time... Nothing like 19 years of 400++ bhp and no traction control. default_tong.gif Good idea revising the back though the trunk lid has a sharper curve. Maybe this part:

6091.jpg?0

This way you can also lose the red 2x2 plate below the tail lights and get the rear deck level. Keep up the great designs default_classic.gif

Something like this?

90381241.jpg

I don't know, I like mine better :tongue: The tail lights are too low like this, also the license plate sticks out and it doesn't lift with the trunk lid.

How about something like this monstrocity? :laugh:

vadyj.jpg

Looks awesome! The opening trunk and doors are a nice touch. I do like the shortened version much better :thumbup:

Yesss, now working on the engine for MORE POWER!

Nice one 'DrNightmare', the shorter model is the best out of the two....but still excellent designing.....going to brick build any of your digital creations now ? :wink:

Brick On Drive On ! :grin:

I'll post two cars I brick built when they're completely done, right now they're like 95% done

EDIT: Also, oops, missed a 1x2 plate in the first new rear pictures :wacko: The trunk is actually level with the highest point on the hood (the wedge, not the 4 studs on the wedge).

Edited by DrNightmare

Huge :thumbup: on this! The front end is spot on, its instantly recognizable, as are the doors.

Great job on this one. I would love to have this brick built on display in my room.

And since we're on the subject, here's a GTS I had to detail a while back at work.

IMAG0291-1.jpg

Edited by bootz

That exactly what I had in mind. I do agree, the taillights are too low. I did not foresee that. Oh well, thanks for posting my idea! I still love this car default_classic.gif