Sign in to follow this  
BrickPirate

LDD H.M.S DIANA

Hello BrickPirate, and welcome to the forum. :pir-classic:

There is a link to a tutorial about deeplinking pictures in my signature. Posting pictures instead of links draws more attention to your topic.

Oh, and your Brickshelf folder isn't public yet. :pir-wink:

Ah. How refreshing. :pir-classic:

You have to resize them to 800x600, as that is the maximum we allow on Eurobricks.

Irfanview is a free program which resizes pictures in no-time, a link to a tutorial is also in my signature.

Forgive me for being picky, but this are the rules. :pir-wink:

After that we can continue with giving feedback, as it looks like a decent ship!

Using photobucket automatically resize images as you post 'em... just saying..that's what I use and all images are in the same size no matter how big they were..

The board resizes large pictures automatically, but the page takes ages to load, no matter if the image is automatically resized or not. Pages with large images take longer to load, especially for those with a slow connection or mobile devices.

I'll have a look at your pictures Yawgmoth to see if they don't exceed the 800x600 pixels limit.

Edit: your pictures are fine Yawgmoth.

We should not clutter up this topic with off-topic content, so if someone has questions, please use PM.

She looks pretty good for a first ship.

I think there are a couple areas that could use improvement. Namely, the bowsprit is a little to steeply angled (should be more parallel to the deck). Also, I think you should look into perhaps using smaller, brick-built cannons on the quarterdeck due to the limited space there.

Are you thinking about building her in real life?

You already had a warning, so could you first resize the pictures now?

Otherwise we're forced to remove them. Just look at the tutorials Capt. Blackmoor has pointed out to you.

If you have questions about that, feel free to ask them but in the meantime please don't upload more oversized images.