Sign in to follow this  
iMaker

Anakin Vs Obi-Wan ~ Diorama

gallery_101_23_281.gif

This is just a little scene I made up with some spare parts.

I am hoping to get 9494 soon to make this scene complete. This is my first ever attempt at a diorama.

*Scroll down for the most recent version of this*

2l9y7n.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Edited by KielDaMan
Indexed

Sorry, but I don't quite get what this is supposed to be. Is it part of the mining complex or the lava riverbank? Those random plates look more like debris than rocks, but I don't remember the facility being that close to the lava river. And what is that blue thing? :wacko: Oh well, maybe once the figs are added it will make sense.

And are those Megabloks I spy?! :sick:

Sorry, but I don't quite get what this is supposed to be. Is it part of the mining complex or the lava riverbank? Those random plates look more like debris than rocks, but I don't remember the facility being that close to the lava river. And what is that blue thing? :wacko: Oh well, maybe once the figs are added it will make sense.

And are those Megabloks I spy?! :sick:

Likewise, those parts SNOT mounted look MB to me ! :poke:

Minifig's are required to see the full scope of what this creation is about and where in that part of the movie this comes from ?

Anyway, not bad building there so far 'iMaker'.

Keep going and Brick On ! :wink:

The rocks are not MB, but are CB. :)

I've made a different version of this, and has minifigures. The minifigures arnt that accurate, as Anakin is just a Darth Vadar that I had spare, and Obi has MFalcon Luke's face.

*Scroll down for the most recent pictures*

Edited by iMaker

I don't understand why there's a massive wall behind Obi-Wan, the ground was sloped but still flat.

Whose battle was their last? They both have future battles, and even battle each other again.

Edited by StoutFiles

Who's battle was their last? They both have future battles, and even battle each other again.

I think he means Anakin's last, because he fights next as Darth. (Although, he was already Darth at this point.)

The big rock pieces are not megablocks fyi. They're part of the Character building Doctor who rage of sets.

I'm going to guess the Weeping Angels and the TARDIS interior sets?

There seems to be a lot of interest in Anakin vs Obi mocs lately, just an observation :sadnew:

It probably has something to do with 9494.

I don't understand why there's a massive wall behind Obi-Wan, the ground was sloped but still flat.

It could be that he took inspiration from the LEGO video game.

I removed the massive wall. This is my last attempt at this thing.

I wont get rid of the rocks, and yeah they are Character Building pieces from the sets you said. :)

Version 3:

sy8lxv.jpg

2l9y7n.jpg

I removed the massive wall. This is my last attempt at this thing.

I wont get rid of the rocks, and yeah they are Character Building pieces from the sets you said. :)

Version 3:

sy8lxv.jpg

2l9y7n.jpg

Much better..