Brickdoctor

Realm of the Mad God

I'll be on US Midwest for the next while if anyone wants to do some questing. :sweet:

I'll be on in about four hours, if you can make it then.

I'll be on in about four hours, if you can make it then.

I'll be there. :classic:

Hm. I tried to get on with Firefox, and got the same problem... Guess I won't be joining you guys any time soon.

Hm. I tried to get on with Firefox, and got the same problem... Guess I won't be joining you guys any time soon.

It might be your internet connection speed. I'd try Safari and IE and all the normal fixes (clear cookies, etc.) before giving up.

Is this the Security Error, #2048? That's a common problem. I hear turning off your firewall might fix it. (if you're willing to do that)

I'll be in at USWest by the Book on the right of the Nexus in a few minutes. We can all meet there if anybody wants to. :classic:

Edited by K-nut

I'll be in at USWest by the Book on the right of the Nexus in a few minutes. We can all meet there if anybody wants to. :classic:

Okay. I'll be on in about twenty minutes to half an hour.

Cleared my cookies and browser history to no effect. It ain't the firewall, either. I know I have a fast connection, and my computer works pretty well. Maybe I'm just unlucky.

Cleared my cookies and browser history to no effect. It ain't the firewall, either. I know I have a fast connection, and my computer works pretty well. Maybe I'm just unlucky.

Have you tried playing through Kongregate?

I lost my Level 19 Wizard! :cry_sad: Today is just not my day... :sceptic:

I lost my Level 20 Necromancer. I got a new one, but he has ~30 HP less than the previous one :/

Argh. I've lost two high-level, well-equipped (I just got the Soul Siphon Skull! :cry_sad: ) Necromancers today by getting shotgunned by the wimpy Grey Blob. Couldn't believe it when I just died. :hmpf:

Anyone who wants to team up, I'll be on US west in an hour.

Scratch the above time, I'll be on in half an hour.

Listed a couple new goodies in the freebie section. Rogues can now acquire a full T7/T3 set with the addition of a Cloak of the Night Thief. Also added a T6 Avenger Staff.

In other news, congratulations are in order for Hornblower (Skipper), who soloed Stheno the Snake Queen after lag forced me out of the Snake Pit and the other players (n00bs) all died. :thumbup:

I've got a Robe of Acolyte, Robe of Student, and a Robe of Conjurer, if any wizards want one of them meet up with me at some point. :sweet: I'll be on around 7:00 Eastern US time. I may be on before that though.

I've got a Robe of Acolyte, Robe of Student, and a Robe of Conjurer, if any wizards want one of them meet up with me at some point. :sweet: I'll be on around 7:00 Eastern US time. I may be on before that though.

Added to the first post. Make sure you let me know if you give them away. 7pm EST? I'll meet you.

Can you add 3 Fire Swords to my list Doc? Also, killed around 7 Ent Ancients today and nearly died in the Spider Den. I kept breaking the eggs. :tongue:

Can you add 3 Fire Swords to my list Doc? Also, killed around 7 Ent Ancients today and nearly died in the Spider Den. I kept breaking the eggs. :tongue:

Sure. What happened to you in the den, by the way? You were right behind me until I jumped into the web to kill Arachna.

Sure. What happened to you in the den, by the way? You were right behind me until I jumped into the web to kill Arachna.

I ran through the crossfire and got trapped in Arachna's Web, then I got weakened and was getting pummeled by her. Ported out before I died. Plus I went out for lunch, spent 3 hours waiting outside the World's cheapest Michelin Star restaurant. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by VolcanicPanik

Btw, who is Hornblower?

Skipper. I have a list of players in the first post.

Speaking of the list, I think it's time we talked about ranks. Guilds allow for four ranks: Initiate (Green Shield), Member (Silver Dagger), Officer (Silver Crown), and Leader (Gold Crown). I was going to use:

Leader - for now, just me. I don't plan to boot anyone or anything like that. As we get bigger, those tasked with seeking out new members to add to the guild (locating them with StatBot, arranging a time to meet, and inviting).

Officer - players that are consistent quality players (helping train lower level players, donating large amounts of good items, healing other players when they ask for it, etc.); as a thank-you for all the hard work they already put in on EB, Fellows and Staff who join the guild are automatically promoted to Officer

Member - consistently active guild members

Initiate - inactive guild members and newbies

Any thoughts?

That's a good thought, though I'll never become Officer, whenever I find something good, I die three seconds later. :tongue:

As we get bigger, those tasked with seeking out new members to add to the guild (locating them with StatBot, arranging a time to meet . . .

Are you planning to have non-EB members in the guild? That would be a little strange.

A couple freebies:

T4%20Robe%20of%20the%20Conjurer.png Robe of the Conjurer: Tier 4, +6 DEF, +2 WIS, +20 MP (1)

T5%20Robe%20of%20the%20Adept.png Robe of the Adept: Tier 5, +7 DEF, +3 WIS, +25 MP (I have 3)

WandofDarkMagic.pngWand of Dark Magic:Tier 6, Damage: 70-90 (80) (1)

T7%20Wand%20of%20Arcane%20Flame.png Wand of Arcane Flame: Tier 7, Damage: 80-100 (Average 90) (1)

HeavyCrossbow.pngHeavy Crossbow: Tier 7, Damage: 50-70 (Average: 60), Range: 7.5 (1)

T6%20Wyvern%20Skin%20Armor.png Wyvern Skin Armor: Tier 6, DEF +12 , DEX +2 (1)

T3%20Elvencraft%20Quiver.png Elvencraft Quiver (Tier 3; costs 65 MP, Damage 220-260, Paralyze Effect, Dexterity +3 1% Fame Bonus) (I have 2)

T8%20Dragonscale%20Armor.png Dragonscale Armor: Tier 8, +20 DEF (1)

AvengerStaff.pngAvenger Staff: Tier 6, Shots: 2, Damage: 40-70 (Average: 55), Projectile Speed: 18, Range: 8.55 (I have 2)

Had some mithril stuff too, but then I died.

And everyone, feel free to call me Skipper. Hornblower is from the Royal Navy books about Horatio Hornblower, but the instant I stepped in-world someone asked "Can you blow my horn" and now it feels somewhat uncomfortable. :blush:

Edited by Skipper

Are you planning to have non-EB members in the guild? That would be a little strange.

No, I meant finding members who are already part of EB and have expressed interest in this thread, and inviting them. (which has to be done in-game while the other person's online)