Brickdoctor

Realm of the Mad God

Died in the Abyss of Demons at Level 3.. I need your Robe and Staff on the freebies Doc. Can you reserve them or something?

Sure. When can I meet you?

You can have a ring, too, by the way. I just added another one to the listing, so you can take either Greater Vit or Greater Att.

I'll get on to give you the free items, but I don't have time to play. Look for my mule, 'Freedoctor'.

I died after taking a branch from an Ent, Doc, what enemies did you get your higer tier wizard gear from?

I got the staff and robe from gods and the ring from the Snake Pit.

I'd love to play, but I keep getting this "loading error, retrying" text. The background is the normal loading screen. I'm using google chrome, do I need to switch browsers?

I'd love to play, but I keep getting this "loading error, retrying" text. The background is the normal loading screen. I'm using google chrome, do I need to switch browsers?

I'm not sure. You could try.

I'm not sure. You could try.

I use chrome all the time for this, and it works fine for me. :classic:

I'm in and registered, but I can't find the gold statue in the Nexus. (I'm assuming that's the big white plaza where everybody hangs out, correct?)

Its in the square where you spawn. Skipper, how did the huge crystal go?

I got bored after another couple minutes, went outside the walled place it was in and got destroyed by a couple gods. :laugh:

Today's been a pretty crappy day for staying alive, I've lost two level 20's and one 12.

K-nut, the gold statue is on the left side of the place where you spawn in the Nexus. It's the same size as a PC, which is why you might get confused.

Edited by Skipper

Its in the square where you spawn. Skipper, how did the huge crystal go?

Found it! I thought it would be bigger. :blush:

Alright, since Knut, KNUT, KNut, and knut were already taken, I'm Emorith for now. :classic:

Alright, since Knut, KNUT, KNut, and knut were already taken, I'm Emorith for now. :classic:

Of course you did! After Knut, KNUT, KNut and knut, Emorith is the logic continuation of the sequence!

The Mysterious Crystals take forever to crack. You need a certain average Damage per Second per Player, so if you have a ton of n00bs there dealing low Damage, you could never crack it.

Once you do crack it, it spawns clowns and demon ponies. :laugh:

Are you online, K-nut? Anyone else up for some team play?

Good thing I quit the crystal then, we had maybe ten n00bs there hiding from the gods. :laugh:

Great playing with you Brickdoctor. I have a question, how do you find people so accurately? Can you find someone who's in-world from the Nexus? Whenever I jump out, I'm afraid I won't find you again.

Are you online, K-nut? Anyone else up for some team play?

I'm in, I'll get in with you tomorrow. :wink:

I have all the guild members locked, so if I'm in the same area, I can find them.

I also make use of StatBot. I'm in USWest, so I type...

/tell WestBot lastseen CallMePie Hornblower Hasenklein Harkshire Emorith MaskedBud 

...and I WestBot returns a series of /tells (private messages) that list where the players are. For example,

Sorry, I haven't seen CallMePie recently.
I last saw Hornblower on the USWest server 14 minutes ago.
Hasenklein is in the Nexus on EUEast.

(those are returns I just made up, but they're very similar to what I often see.

I'm in, I'll get in with you tomorrow. :wink:

Sounds good. I should be on around 3pm, EST. Anyone else up for some EB team questing?

Couple updates to the freebie list. I added two more Tier 2 rings, I added a robe, which is only T4, but it's better than what you'll find fighting the beginner enemies. It's only T2, but since Necromancers seem really popular now, I added a Heartstealer Skull. (plus, the T3 skull, Soul Siphon, is just as hard to find as some T4 ability items, and you don't see many people giving them away, since a skillful Necro can use a lower Tier skull with strategic placement of the ability to save MP) Finally, I added a Reinforced Shield, so there's now a full T7/T3 Knight set up there.

Also, I'm starting to run out of room on the freebie mule, and I want to drop one of the bows. Which are you guys more likely to want if you ever play Archer or Huntress? Statistically speaking, the Heavy Crossbow has greater range, does more Damage, and is one Tier higher, but personally, I prefer the Double Bow because it shoots two arrows, which makes taking on large masses and hitting gods accurately a lot easier.

If you have two of the same type of item Doc, ie: Skulls, get rid of the lower Tier one.

But, like I said, in many ways, the Double Bow is better. More versatile, certainly easier to use, and it does deal more Damage if you are willing to get in really close so that both shots him the same target. (though then you risk getting shotgunned in the face, and Archers/Huntresses can't take that nearly as well as classes like the Knight which are designed to get up close)

Freebie Robe upgraded to the T6 Robe of the Invoker, which is as high as you're going to get in the realm of free robes, since the T8 Robe of the Master is rare enough to make the T7 Robe of the Illusionist worth as much as other T8 armors.

I think I need the Invoker Robe again Doc. :blush: I will try harder in not dying.

Okay, but I can't get on right now to give it too you. Are you on at any other times?