Brickdoctor

Realm of the Mad God

Aaaaand... The warrior is dead. Got surrounded and shotgunned in the godlands. Ah well, it was nice while it lasted. On to knight!

Mine is too. :cry_sad: Lost the Ravenheart Sword Hornblower gave me, along with the armor he gave me, the Iron Helmet he gave me, a Heavy Crossbow I probably should have put on my mule, and some other good stuff. :cry_sad: Shotgunned by Oryx's second phase (Where all the red Oryx's appear). :hmpf_bad:

:sad: Hopefully, the rest of the day will be better.

Does anyone else feel like EUNorth2 might be getting a little too busy? I've noticed there are now regularly four realms open, instead of the two that would be there when Skipper and I first switched over. I've also noticed that there are enough newbs and n00bs on the server, now, for me to be constantly followed whenever I try to use my EP to farm for HP/MP pots, which really takes away all the fun of running through the lowlands blowing things up, because I have to constantly respond to all the players following me around posting in all-caps asking how the MegaBloks I have the staff. I've also been seeing a lot more lag during the times when I usually have no problem.

Does anyone else feel like EUNorth2 might be getting a little too busy? I've noticed there are now regularly four realms open, instead of the two that would be there when Skipper and I first switched over. I've also noticed that there are enough newbs and n00bs on the server, now, for me to be constantly followed whenever I try to use my EP to farm for HP/MP pots, which really takes away all the fun of running through the lowlands blowing things up, because I have to constantly respond to all the players following me around posting in all-caps asking how the MegaBloks I have the staff. I've also been seeing a lot more lag during the times when I usually have no problem.

Yeah, though I have no idea what would be better...I'm wondering if the game's just getting that popular, and if we just have to put up with it. :sceptic:

Yeah, though I have no idea what would be better...I'm wondering if the game's just getting that popular, and if we just have to put up with it. :sceptic:

It's been getting more popular ever since it got published on Steam. (on the forum, the better players even have the term "Steam noobs" just to refer to the seemingly infinite amount of new players coming in each day from Steam)

MegaBlokin' lag! Got killed by a Greater Pit Viper, of all things. :hmpf_bad: Turned a profit of 4.5 Def, but still... I was going to grab that easy Spd pot, help kill a Pentaract, close the realm, survive Oryx, and hopefully finish with a score of +1. Instead I died to a basic dungeon minion. :damn:

First roll was -2 at Level 20. Suicided. Second roll was -18 at Level 10. Suicided. Third roll was -3 at Level 10. Suicided. Fourth roll was -9 at Level 10. Suicided. Fifth roll was -5 at Level 10. Suicided. Sixth roll was -6 at Level 12, but I saw a Snake Pit and decided to go in before I suicided. Stheno killed me after I got Slowed and Blinded. Seventh roll is a +9, which is acceptable, though not exceptional. It did survive O1 at Level 10 and netted me an Att and a Sup HP, so I think I'll keep him around for some basic farming. Not sure if I want to throw the good stuff on him.

Finally got to Lvl 20 with my Assassin! :wub: Then I killed him three minutes later to get to Sorcerer. :tongue::wub_drool:

So I soloed a forbidden jungle. Got nothing really out of it. I went through the portal, TP'd to someone I thought was close to where I was before I went through the portal, to find him in the godlands. Surrounded and shotgunned once again.default_wall.gifugh.gif

March 31st, 2012 - Stupidity killed the Doc!

Realm of the Mad God: 12 (Deaths: Brickdoctr: 2+5 Suicides, TLSisco: 2, PoisonKate: 1, Hornblower: 1, Emorith: 1 Suicide)

Eurobricks Guild: 2 (Oryx Survivors: Brickdoctr: 1, TLSisco: 1)

Doc died twice, both times in the Snake Pit, the first time because a combination of lag and carelessness led to a split-second delay in hitting the spacebar and sucking HP out of some vipers. The second time because he was stupid enough to try to solo said Snake Pit at Level 10. :hmpf: Everybody else's deaths were pretty normal.

TLSisco, PoisonKate, Hornblower, and Emorith all ended at -1, but the daily overall winner would be Emorith, because his one death was a suicide. We all love suiciding. :ugh: Maybe not as much as Doc, because he's MegaBlokin' obsessed with getting a roll with +2746297329203748 HP.

Emorith's suicide sets him up to pass Calanon and Harkshire in Guild Fame, while Sisco lengthened his lead over CMP. Doc gained the most Guild Fame, thanks to his rerolling, at +348.

Juicy Gossip of the Day: An unnamed source told the author that Emorith set up his first mule today, which is supposedly named 'Finnegan'... :look:

Juicy Gossip of the Day: An unnamed source told the author that Emorith set up his first mule today, which is supposedly named 'Finnegan'... :look:

Haha! I told him to do that a couple days ago, in guild chat. :tongue:

Eh? Was everyone's edit button removed or just mine?

That could have been my fault after the phrase such is life in French was changed by Hinckley to volcanicpanik smells like poo and I had replied to it then realised the change and edited the phrase into English. :hmpf_bad: But I can edit my posts?

Edited by VolcanicPanik

My Edit button looks fine to me.

Anyways, Build 122.3 is live! :sweet:

- New Realm Quest: Kage Kami

- New Dungeon: Manor of the Immortals

- New untiered items: potion, dagger, wand, robe, trap, tome

- Sword range increased, Stone Sword damage increased

- Condition effects now have individual unique icons

- Improved wall drawing a little

- Dungeon exits spawn in a fixed location instead of where boss died

- Thessal drops an air pocket where she died

- Added new Oryx taunts for a couple encounters

- New untiered items: potion, dagger, wand, robe, trap, tome

- Two-step password reset

- "[H] for help" message replaced

- White Demons nerfed a bit to make them melee-able

- Sphinx now has a setting

- Coral Venom Trap now does Paralyze instead of Slow

Also, I've got a bunch of Para rings that I want to get rid of, so if anyone wants some, I'll sell them at a rate of two for 1 Spd for all Para Spd, Dex, Vit, MP, and Wis rings.

That could have been my fault after the phrase such is life in French was changed by Hinckley to volcanicpanik smells like poo and I had replied to it then realised the change and edited the phrase into English. :hmpf_bad: But I can edit my posts?

Mine must have burned off because My nipples are burning. That happens when you spend too much time in the "Hello! My Name Is..." forum, or so I've heard. :laugh:

Doc, has RotMG ever done january jagoff's events? Because I may have to take a break from my ragebreak for that. :tongue:

Mine must have burned off because My nipples are burning. That happens when you spend too much time in the "Hello! My Name Is..." forum, or so I've heard. :laugh:

Doc, has RotMG ever done january jagoff's events? Because I may have to take a break from my ragebreak for that. :tongue:

Your nipples are burning?!

Your nipples are burning?!

Oh, yes. Come to the "Hello! My Name Is..." forum and see. :devil_laugh:

Oh, yes. Come to the "Hello! My Name Is..." forum and see. :devil_laugh:

I understand. Now I can't tell which ones are intentional and which ones aren't!

I don't think so. There's the new build, but I'm 99.9% sure that none of that's a wiener.

...but the daily overall winner would be Emorith, because his one death was a suicide. We all love suiciding. :ugh:

Yay! What do I win? :grin:

Got into the Manor of Immortals a couple minutes ago. Love the artwork in there. I'd seen pictures of the flashing windows and breakable secret bookshelves, but you have to be in it to appreciate it. Unfortunately, I got Confused and had to Nexus out before I got to the boss.

Dang it! I lost my Level 11 Sorcerer in the Abyss of Demons. I tried to Nexus out right away, but I couldn't, so I lost an Arcblast Scepter and a Robe of the Illusionist too. I managed to get another Wand of Arcane Flame, but I can't find any scepters now. :sceptic:

What's the average HP for a Lvl 11 Archer? I think I got a good roll, but I can't be sure. My current Lvl 11 Archer's HP is 382, is that any good?

What's the average HP for a Lvl 11 Archer? I think I got a good roll, but I can't be sure. My current Lvl 11 Archer's HP is 382, is that any good?

380. You have a +2 roll. See here. :classic:

380. You have a +2 roll. See here. :classic:

I just got killed by Oryx, just as he died. Dammit. Anyway, my new Rogue has a -9 HP roll at Level 7 and a +5 MP roll at the same level. I think I'll get to 10 and if I still have that bad of a roll I'll suicide.

EDIT: Nevermind, ended up with a -12 roll at 10 and suicided against Oryx.

Edited by Poison Ivy

So let's see... One suicide, one death. I've survived Oryx twice today. So a score of 0 for the day! :sweet: Level 19 on my knight now, too. :classic:

Er... Make that -1. :facepalm: Just about soloed a snake pit, but I got shotgunned. At least I passed Flipz in guild fame, though. :grin: Playing pally now.

Jeez, that Snake Pit is intense stuff. But the drops are fantastic (to a level 15 Mystic noob). :laugh: