Hinckley

What LEGO mold are you?

What LEGO mold do you associate mostly with your own personality?

I think I am a "Brick, Arch 1 x 3 x 2 Curved Top."

6005.gif

...because I am not straight and I like to change direction. I like smoother rounder creations and pieces that break the boxy look of basic LEGO bricks. Just like in real life I like things to look different and challenge the norm! I like unique simplicity and this piece embodies that.

I consider myself to be the revolver

1842.jpg

Because I'm Invincible, like Bruce Willis in the movie Invincible! :tongue:

Edited by sok117

What a weird concept for a topic :laugh:

Anyways, I'm this, for hopefully obvious reasons :tongue:

103966233-260x260-0-0_Lego+Lego+Building+Accessories+2+x+3+Reddish+Brown.jpg

I think I'm 4070, Brick, Modified 1x1 with Headlight.

4070.gif

Obviously, I love to build in SNOT and this is one of the most important bricks for SNOT. However, a lot of builders like to use other elements that don't have the half-plate offset for their SNOT builds, and regard this one as a less useful piece, in the same way that I think a lot of people think I prefer to build the vast majority of my MOCs from Star Wars, even though I've done quite a bit of work in the historic genre, so I think we're both more versatile than most other FOLs think.

What a weird topic...

I think I'm this one: 2877.jpg?0

At first I appear to be a simple man with just a hint of possible depths. (the smooth sides with some detail on the edge)

Then they get to know me better and more structure appears in my personality. (the horizontal ridges)

Then they get to know me really well and it turns out I sometimes do the opposite of what they expect. (the vertical ridges)

Edited by Endigo Vandane

I'd most likely would be a jumper plate.

Without jumpers, I would not be able to make most of my MOCs.

3794.jpg?0

This is a weird topic indeed.

4275.gif

I'm a finger hinge. Slim, very useful and a bit oldschool :laugh:

Cheers,

Ralph

This is really an interesting topic and it's entertaining to read all the unique pieces that many have shared. Good thoughts on the selection of pieces. Kiel's piece is a hoot! :laugh:

I'll go with the Green Door (3861).

3861.1068794912.jpg

The door (in green) is found only in a few sets including Gold City Junction (6765), the Green Passenger Wagon, Holiday Train, and Scenery set. This represents my interest in Wild West, Trains, Christmas/Holidays, and scenery for my interest in building LEGO dioramas (esp. jungle and adventure-related themes).

The door also represents my conservatism and can be closed to new ideas at times. At the same time, the door can be welcoming and open to creativity, flexibility, and adaptability; depending on my mood.

The door is also sturdy and protective, straight and orderly, usually framed within the comforts of home, yet always on the move (staying busy).

So, the Green Door is my LEGO mold for today.

Great topic! :thumbup:

I would be the minifig head sort & store.

81010.jpg?1

Sounds like a great idea, but not all that functional, a little too big, you don't usually want more that one but some people love it despite its obvious flaws. :laugh:

Sounds like a great idea, but not all that functional, a little too big, you don't usually want more that one but some people love it despite its obvious flaws.

We could say the same about Kiel's LEGO mold. :laugh:

We could say the same about Kiel's LEGO mold. :laugh:

:laugh: I love me a good sausage, but not those breakfast ones! :sick: