Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

Sealgair the hunter

Sealgair, the hunter lives near the Benoic forest. She is known for her skills with the bow and according to the romours she once shoot a squirrel just by hearing the sound of it.

Today it´s hunting day again. Some of the famous stags of Circardia (thanks Mikey B for great design) have been moved into the forest of Benoic. But her thoughts seems to be far away this morning as the stags is closer then she knows...

Well design inspired by DC.

This week is the end of a 6 months parental leave with my son. Soon I will go back to work and my time for my mocs will decrease.. 3 hours of sleep after the lunch is great moc time for me! :wink:

C&C much welcome!

6640732647_1b224761c0.jpg

6640733781_8c7aba099b.jpg

6640734735_e0383fcb05.jpg

6640736377_85fa989e9e.jpg

Another great scene. Hope you got another MOC or two in you before you head back to work! thanks for the nod with the stag. I am working on a few other brick build animals (trying to work out a pheasant) but they aren't quite working out the way I imagined.

I like this one. It has a very country vibe to it. I like that house seems like it was hand built out in the counrty with mismatched colors (but still feel cohesive). Good SNOT work with the "log" pieces too.

Very lush and Avalonian.

Great moc, I really like the crumbling wall and the young trees. I've just had a quick go and I think this way works the best,

1x2 brown plate for base, headlight brick with 2 studs, 1x1 plate, 3 brown 'teeth' plates, put the tail at a jaunty angle so it's not properly connected to the stud and use the other 2 to hide the gap then use a dark green/blue teeth plate for the head, then use your imagination to round it out :laugh:

Cheers

Great build! :thumbup: My favorite details are the arches above the small window and the well. Furthermore I really like that the buidling is placed at an angle on the plate, it really gives a lot of 'dynamic' to the total picture.

I really hope you can still find enough time to produce more stunning MOCs when you have to work again!

Lovely little scene deGothia, the crumbling stone wall and the asymmetrical roof work really well for me. :classic: I agree that the off-square placement of the house gives it a lifelike character as well. :thumbup:

This week is the end of a 6 months parental leave with my son. Soon I will go back to work and my time for my mocs will decrease.. 3 hours of sleep after the lunch is great moc time for me! :wink:

C&C much welcome!

I wondered, why does he have that much time? But that's why, beacuse I think you have the record of guild-buildings :tongue:

Edited by Ecclesiastes