Skrytsson

Attack of the Aliens!

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Attack of the Aliens!

Maybe this is what it would look like, if we were attacked by a big limegreen Alien and her four little kids :tongue:

6615484029_b5bba62f79_z.jpg

6615488385_1990581936_z.jpg

6615496691_b088ae4b88_z.jpg

6615506801_f1f06eed13_z.jpg

6615517621_613b520e80_z.jpg

6615528341_d4ef616daa_z.jpg

6615530535_642cf44169_z.jpg

6615541945_79bb88243b_z.jpg

6615550581_e18d194531_z.jpg

6615564481_77b69e8f54_z.jpg

Excellent SNOT road and what an alien....so COOL, great designing there 'Skrytsson'....is the alien related to those two aliens in The Simpson's ? :laugh:

Brick On while running away from aliens 'Skrytsson' ! :laugh:

This made me laugh for some reason! :laugh:

Really well done, I really like the placement of everything and especially the crack on the street!

This is so perfect!

Couldn't be any better than this!

Thank you and be well!

Cutty

Fun moc! Lots off details, like the crack in the road and the big alien is really great!

Amazing! Great job and thank you for someone pointing out what the guy's head is. Even though I have some POTC stuff I didn't recognize it right away.

Great MOC! I love the road detail. :wub: What would be awesome, is if you added some sort of shooter in her mouth to launch the aliens out of the mouth.

-Sci

I must admit I have a real soft-spot for the Alien Invasion Theme.

I had not intended to collect these at all but when I saw the set of the saucer "abducting" the farmer I simply could not resist and ended up getting most of them.

I love this MOC and it made me laugh. Its just the right combination of corny, scary, cartoon, B-grade movie, and 1950's space opera to be really cool.

The road also looks excellent...the crack is really well done.

Keen to see more.

What a crazy idea and a very cool realization! Love the big guy and all the fleshies :D

So awesome!

And so wrong that the fright and suffering of the minifigs make me smile :wink:

Love the alien mother and the street.

Perfect shaping on the tentacles and eyestalk of the mother alien. :thumbup: The destroyed pavement is a very nice touch as well. My only complaint is the shaping of the mother alien's mout, since it has teeth instead of the gooey tentacle things that the small versions have. Also, how did you make the Alien Clinger be jumping onto the woman's face? It looks very realistic. :classic:

Oh man, that is just too cool.

When I saw "Family feast" in the description on the front page, I thought it meant the minifigures in the picture. :wacko: That dude in the hat will be leftovers :P

Speaking of which, I noticed the minifig in the hat isn't trying to run away, but instead is waving at the alien trying to get its attention by insulting its mother or something. Either that, or he's terrified and can't move. I vote for the latter, because, well, he's a minifig.

The giant alien is pretty great, I like how well it matches its little one-piece offspring. The gaping mouth with all those teeth is pretty neat, and I got a laugh out of the little flailing arms up top. I'm going to assume that the father alien isn't in the picture because the mother ate him or something (like on that show "V").

The people are pretty fun too. The guy with the Jack Sparrow face reminds me of an opera singer or Joel McCrary from that "Princess Diaries" movie back in '01.. for some reason. Hmm.

I like the SNOT technique applied to the road, that massive crack and all the little ones just add to the feel of the scene.

In short, I love it. And now, if you excuse me, I have to go find some of those "Alien Conquest" sets at my local Target.. Or Walmart. Maybe KMart. Who knows.

-Cirkit

how did you make the Alien Clinger be jumping onto the woman's face? It looks very realistic. :classic:

It appears that she's holding it with her hand. It is simple but indeed quite effective.

What can I say more than the other done?

I'm not a Space fan, but I have to admit that TLC has made a very great job with this Alien conquest line. I really like the design of the Alien. They are the only Alien that I like among the try of TLC.

I really like the spirit of this line, with crazy aliens who come on Earth to conquest uor planet. It's really cartoony buy the design, the colours used and the overall design.

Back in your great moc, which has all those aspect that I like in this line.

The Mother version of those tiny and non so friendly little alien looks very very great. The rounded look is very well done. And particularely in this color, in which the choice of pieces is a little limited.

The scene is very pleasant to look at and the faces used for the minifigs really capture this moment when you can't do anything before the invader!

Just imagine, you're walking down the street, wanting to be quiet at home after a hard day at work. And this big alien comes from the sky, cracking down the road (nice effect!). Grr, I would'nt be one of those poor figs. But it seems that girls had less luck in your vig!

Just a question, doesn the mother put of her children before eating us? :tongue: