Sign in to follow this  
Hiawatha

Santa's Sleigh

indexed.gif V-LV-42B

Hi, I actually built this a year ago, but I was not a member of this site, so I now present my version of Santa's Sleigh.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays! :classic:

100_2581.jpg

100_2586.jpg

100_2590.jpg

100_2591.jpg

100_2592.jpg

100_2593.jpg

100_2594.jpg

100_2595.jpg

100_2603.jpg

Let me know what you think! :sweet:

Nice little sleigh you've built there Hiawatha!

Like the look of the sleigh, and the reindeer with wings default_laugh_new.gif

Thanks, I thought it would be a good touch. :classic:

Looks kool. I especially like the last picture. I'm guessing the first one with wings is like Rodolph and his red nose. :laugh:

I like it! The sleigh is very nice, and I guess Santa can take off the skis and put on wheels for areas that need it.

The flying " reindeer" reminds me of pegasus (my dad had a Mobil station many years ago), looks like good way to make sure that the lead "reindeer" gets off the ground.

Andy D

Interesting and funny creation 'Hiawatha'....quite original.....a sleigh built out of car parts.....even Santa now takes short cuts and save the budget ! :laugh:

Brick On in the snow 'Hiawatha' ! :classic:

Looks kool. I especially like the last picture. I'm guessing the first one with wings is like Rodolph and his red nose. :laugh:

Yeah, I thought the wings would really help him stand out. If you look closely too, the reins are red on this horse rather than black like the other two. Thanks! :classic:

Thanks also about the last picture, I wanted to show Sanata's Sleigh in action. :wink:

I like it! The sleigh is very nice, and I guess Santa can take off the skis and put on wheels for areas that need it.

The flying " reindeer" reminds me of pegasus (my dad had a Mobil station many years ago), looks like good way to make sure that the lead "reindeer" gets off the ground.

Andy D

Thanks and I agree that he does look like a pegasus. :wink:

Interesting and funny creation 'Hiawatha'....quite original.....a sleigh built out of car parts.....even Santa now takes short cuts and save the budget ! :laugh:

Brick On in the snow 'Hiawatha' ! :classic:

Thanks. :laugh: I used the car parts to give the sleigh a very modern look because Sanata is always using modern technology. :wink: He also uses it to run his daily errands.

Edited by Hiawatha