Henchmen4Hire

1969 Pontiac GTO "The Judge"

indexed.gif V-LV-41D

Yep. Only thing bugging me about this is the nose, I can't add the ridge down the middle. I'll see what I can do if I build it for real. Here are two different noses, I think the wedges capture the car's shape better but the tiles make it burlier.

gadfgs.jpg

gdfbcgg.jpg

sdfgdr.jpg

I think the nose and tail are fairly accurate, I also like how the front kinda looks like the barrel of a Desert Eagle from the side :tongue:

ahdf.jpg

Figured a more compact way of adding an adjustable steering wheel (wheel, mechanical clip, 1x2 plate with bar). The interior is bare-bones like the real car. Tried to copy as much detail as possible, like the red floor shifter, red button and gauges, no passenger seat, and even the little fan because the car doesn't have air conditioning :)

sdsdsdse.jpg

And here's a comparison with the Mad Max car. They may be black but they look like very different cars which is really all I can hope for from all black cars haha.

67722961.jpg

Edit: Maybe this works for the nose? (The lights are supposed to be able to flip around so that's why they're grates here)

gfsdgas.jpg

Edited by Phred

Another excellent digital creation there 'DrNightmare', planning some brick-built cars are we ? :grin:

Keep them coming and Brick On Drive On 'DrNightmare' ! :grin:

Very nice MOC! I prefer the tiled bonnet myself, the plates do indeed capture the shape better but they also make the car look a little flimsier. Your Mad Max car is also really good.

Hi

Great! I like the version with the tiles as hood more than the other one. But who cares, both are bad/angry looking hrhr.

The back is the most coolest i have ever seen on a US car. It is build so simple but look so great!

Please do me a favour: There is one great BLACK movie muscle car missing in your collection: Blade's 1969er Dodge Charger :) It would fit very well to the other two!

Dino

That's funny, I was thinking of making the 73 Charger from Burn Notice :)

I think Blade's Charger was a 68? The 69 seems to have a nose like this GTO.

I'll give it a shot and try to make it look different than the GTO

Ok, here are 2 rough drafts of Blade's car

Have to lower the rear wheel of this one. A grey rubberband should go around the red tail lights to act as the silver trim.

lgkbj.jpg

Rims are too small on this one.

dfyguh.jpg

Edited by DrNightmare

Hi

Blade's car - veeeery cool :)

I like the "just grillie" front and the curved piece for the "hips". Do you have round lamp plates under the grillies? The only think that is too much for me is the hight of the engine hood. Is there a way to get them a plate lower into the front?

Dino

I guess if you just remove the hood's tiles it gets lowered by 1 plate, can't do it otherwise. The air intakes can be lowered though.

I think you can add round studs behind the grill if you want, it's just a 1x8 plate behind

Hi

I am sorry. I meant the air intakes, not the hood itself. I do not know each word in english until someone is writing it ;) I feel the air intake sticks a bit too much out of the hood.

Dino