Sign in to follow this  
Rolli

The Alchemist

Convenient to Christmas I hereby present "The Alchemist":

6564145105_b31854c309_b.jpg

Situated in Albion, Erlan the Elfen alchemist runs his business in this upper class house. Made from wood and in green tones you can clearly see it's Avalonian roots.

On the right behind the carriage we can see Ninfoodle the Peddlar trading mushrooms from the elven forest with Erlan:

6564145285_e682c77bd2_b.jpg

A closer shot:

6564145745_92f9897094_b.jpg

Finally the cast of this scene:

6564146033_0817ef1063_b.jpg

From left to right: Ninfoodle the Peddlar, Erlan the Elfen alchemist, Generic Avalonian farmer, Generic nobleman, Archmage Septua

Comments and critiques always appreciated!

With this moc I also want to wish you all a merry christmas and a peaceful holiday!

Best regards,

Sir Moriartus / rolli

Nicely done! Nice use of the paddle in the corner. I also really like the way you handled the base of the building. Looks like you ran out of tiles for the door though! and you have the same issue I have with getting the roof to lock tightly! I must have spent an hour building and rebuilding my latest roof, frustrating to say the least!

Edited by MikeyB

This is a great building Rolli. I really like the look of this one, it has a very original and interesting look to it. Great work on all the lovely details. Another excellent addition to Albion! Well done :thumbup:

Very nice indeed! Like the colour scheme on this one! The little details like the whips and frogs are great!

This really looks like something that TLG woud release as en Exclusive set!

Well done!

Excellent creation 'Rolli', your structure is totally Avalonian and those characters are perfect for it.......nice fruit and veg cart too ! :grin:

Merry Christmas to you 'Rolli' and your family......Brick On in Avalonia ! :sweet:

Avalonia Forever !

A very good design. I like the use of arch details on the roof gables.

Maybe a few more bottles from the Orient Bazaar game could be added to your alchemy equipment?

I missed commenting this Moc as was one of the first for Albion.

Great use of the oriental doors, the green color feels very Avalonian, and the habitants are perfect for the scene. :classic::thumbup:

Thanks for all your nice comments, never found time to respond..

I missed commenting this Moc as was one of the first for Albion.

Great use of the oriental doors, the green color feels very Avalonian, and the habitants are perfect for the scene. :classic::thumbup:

May i know which oriental doors you mean?

Best regards!

Thanks for all your nice comments, never found time to respond..

May i know which oriental doors you mean?

Best regards!

The one under the croissant but I am not sure if they are ceil doors, or even doors after all. :D

Greetings.

The one under the croissant but I am not sure if they are ceil doors, or even doors after all. :D

Greetings.

Ah. Now i know what you mean. It was intended to be shop windows.

These are the mentioned Harry Potter windows but instead of using the known frames i constructed a custom one using a lot of snot and these as "railing". Very elaborate but i dislike the normal frames and would take my solution over the official one everytime. If you want, i can provide some pictures as this building is still standing in a cabinet..

Greetings!