Lego may see warehouses full of Hogwarts Castles and think these could be easily recycled to make Wayne Manor of the X-Mansion. I'd well like a Gotham Rooftop scene. So far though I think TLG have to be praised for the good quality of the sets so far. Mine all arrived just before the new year and the details are great (especially the mini-figs).

It's set up for some great future sets (anything based on Arkham City and Asylum would please me).

Regarding Marvel, a large scaled Sentinal would look awesome. I think Fantastic Four along with the Silver Surfer would also be ace

Lego may see warehouses full of Hogwarts Castles and think these could be easily recycled to make Wayne Manor of the X-Mansion. I'd well like a Gotham Rooftop scene. So far though I think TLG have to be praised for the good quality of the sets so far. Mine all arrived just before the new year and the details are great (especially the mini-figs).

Interesting point, i am currently recycling my six hogwarts castles to build a large scale wayne manor with a batcave underneath!

Arkham city sets would be fantastic but i'm not sure. The games are pitched at the older kids and I don't think the minifigs would be popular with parents. Can you imagine a kid going up to his mum in TRU and saying

"Can I have this Poison Ivy mini fig with her hooters on show and her a*se hanging out? Or This Slutty nurse Harley Quinn?"

:cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy:

Edited by Vindice

Ah, the Fantastic Four....oh, who doesn't want a trans-clear female minifig eh ? :grin:

In the DC world, I'll say it again Aquaman, but not the Wonder Twins please not ! :laugh:

Interesting point, i am currently recycling my six hogwarts castles to build a large scale wayne manor with a batcave underneath!

Arkham city sets would be fantastic but i'm not sure. The games are pitched at the older kids and I don't think the minifigs would be popular with parents. Can you imagine a kid going up to his mum in TRU and saying

"Can I have this Poison Ivy mini fig with her hooters on show and her a*se hanging out? Or This Slutty nurse Harley Quinn?"

You're right though, the figures are more adult orientated so probably not something TLG would go for.

You're right though, the figures are more adult orientated so probably not something TLG would go for.

Don't forget, we already got a christmas-calendar with Santa taking a shower. :laugh:

I think, that is/was far more, than any child would like to see of Santa.

Don't forget, we already got a christmas-calendar with Santa taking a shower. :laugh:

Especially when he goes stalking through their bedrooms at the dead of night.............in this day and age isn't a bit weird that we still tolerate the idea of a fat, bearded weirdo unsupervised in kids bedrooms????

Yeah, but he had at least red jocks on ! :laugh:

Okay, back on topic.....Justice League HQ that would be AWESOME. :grin:

Dark Knight Rises - The Tumbler

Mini-Figs: DKR Batman, Alfred & Bane's Henchman

Dark Knight Rises - Bane's Tumbler

Mini-Figs: DKR Bane, 2x Bane's Henchmen

Dark Knight Rises - The Bat-Wing

Mini-Figs: DKR Batman, Lucius Fox

Batman - Arkham Asylum Escape

Mini-Figs: Blue Batman, Scarecrow, Mr Freeze, Red Robin, Nightwing, Joker, Clayface

Batman - The Broken Bat

Mini-Figs: Bane, Azrael, Injured Bruce Wayne, Alfred

Green Lantern - Hal's Test Flight

Mini-Figs: Hal Jordan, GL Hal Jordon, GL Abin Sur

Green Lantern - Sinestro Corps War

Mini-Figs: GL Hal Jordan, SC Sinestro

Superman - Metropolis Street Siege

Mini-Figs: Superman, Clark Kent, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Lex Luthor (Prison Uniform)

The Flash - Flashpoint (Yeah, I know it'll never happen but I can dream!)

Mini-Figs: The Flash, Reverse Flash, Flashpoint Batman, Flashpoint Wonder Woman

JLA - Darkseid Battle

Mini-Figs: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern Hal, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Cyborg, Darkseid

Lego Superheroes Advent Calendar

Mini-Figs: Santa Joker/Bane, Santa Wolverine, Elf Harley Quinn, Elf Deadpool

Edited by JaHawk2009

Well.

They did a Force Unleased Set.

But if LEGO did a Arkham series game set it would be probably be Penguins muesuem, and using the hulk body colored to look like Solomon grundy.

Elf Deadpool

:laugh: That's pure awesome! I hope that the next dc wave we get more new characters and not any more remakes. Also I can't wait to see pics of the Marvel wave! :excited:

Lego Superheroes Advent Calendar

Mini-Figs: Santa Joker

Oh man... That would be just... Wow! :wub: Just imagine all the cool little extras it could come with! A bat-gear weapons rack, a small batcycle, some "toys" for the joker... And if it would include Marvel, it could have a little workstation for Iron Man, a hoverchair for Nick Fury/Professor X, a motorcycle for Wolverine, and maybe some mini-models of some of the most iconic vehicles like the Batmobile or the Quinjet! The possibilities are endless...

But sadly, we're already getting three advent calendars this year, so there's no chance this will happen. But there's always next year! :sweet:

I would love to see some low cost sets pertaining to super-villian origin stories. Packed with alternate versions of some favorite badies of course!

With current molds for the colelctible minifigures i could easily see a Silver Samurai based set for Wolverine with Lady Deathstrike thrown in for good measure.

I think most X-Men sets will unfortunately centre around ol' Muttonchops. He maybe the most famous character but X-Men is rich with so many good characters.

How about sets based on X-Factor (no, not with Simon Cowell!) and/or X-Force?

I thought I'd tell you guys what I'd like to see.

DC Universe:

The Daily Planet

Just a nice building, preferably around the size of the modular building sets like Café Corner, but it'll probably be smaller. More like the latest City bank.

For figures I was thinking the obvious: Clark Kent, Lois Lane, Perry White, Jimmy Olsen. Perhaps Kat Grant as well.

The Kent Farm:

Some nice buildings, representing their home and a large shed. Maybe a nice tractor and of course the red pick-up truck.

Figures: Jonathan and Martha Kent. Possibly a Clark Kent as well, though in different clothes than the DP. I always imagined Clark to be more himself when he's at the farm, so no Supes-outfit, but no glasses and stuff either.

Lex Corp.

Kinda the same as the DP-building. With Lex, some other business men, perhaps a few scientists. And in the basement you'd have some shady stuff going on. Perhaps the creation of Metallo :devil:

I'd also love to a set that generally has more Justice League characters, namely Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Supergirl/Kara Kent (or is she not a JL-member?) and Black Canary.

Marvel Universe:

I won't make any Avengers-related wishes, as there are sets coming out of that theme and I'd rather wait to see what they are like.

X-Mansion

A nice large building representing the Xavier School for the Gifted. Includes a classroom or two, prof. X' office and the Danger Room.

Minifigures: Professor Xavier, Scott Summers (wearing red shades, not his visor), Jean Grey, Hank McCoy (actually just Beast in a labcoat and everything) and Bobby Drake. It would be nice to have their X-men suits available as well, in the Danger Room or something, but that'd probably be seen as a bit useless. As those would be minifigs without heads and hands.

The Blackbird

A plane about the size of the space shuttle.

Figures: Cyclops, Beast, Storm, Wolverine, Gambit, Rogue and they'd be fighting Magneto, Juggernaut, Mystique and Pyro.

That's it for now, perhaps I'll think of more later on :sweet:

Regards,

Mitch

There is only one thing i would like to see and that is a full detailed and printed joker fish.

It will never happen, I know, But a man can dream cant he.

The question would be a neat little mini figure. Not the Montoya one, but the other one. And such. Maybe even a booster gold.

As far as "big sets"

I'd like to see a wayne manor set. Kinda like hogwarts where it came in seperate pieces and all that.

The avengers Mansion would be pretty awesome ala hogwarts.

Maybe a street battle scene where the hulk goes nuts.

Titans tower

Legion Clubhouse

The JSA's Brownstone

Hall of Justice

Central Power Battery

Dr. Fate's Tower

Fortress of Solitude

Arkham Asylum

GCPD headquarters

The Daily Planet

Rip Hunter's Time Sphere

The Watchtower

Cave of the Wizard Shazam.

Oracle's Clocktower

Edited by Mister Blisterfists

Kent Farm Invasion

Price: $59.99

Minifigs: Superman (teenager), Johnathan Kent, Martha Kent, Brainiac, Superman (baby)

Animals: 2 cows, 2 goats, 3 chickens, 2 pigs, 2 sheep (new mold)

Includes small farm house, barn, silo, red truck, alien space capsule, and vehicle (maybe a robot?) for Brainiac to attack with.

Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet

Price: $39.99

Minifigs: Wonder Woman, The Cheetah

Includes Wonder Woman's invisible jet (if not invisible, then transparent), a safe with cash inside with hooks and chains attached to a Cheetah-cycle?( :laugh: )

Aquaman's Undersea Lab

Price: $89.99

Minifigs: Aquaman, Black Manta, Mera, Aqualad, Shark King (is that his name?), 1 crab, 1 lobster

Animals: 1 shark, 1 octopus, 1 manta ray, several fish (each animal with its own transparent stand)

Includes Aquaman's undersea lab with living quarters, laboratory, small aquarium, shark cage, and dock for Aquaman's underwater vehicle (maybe like an underwater speeder?), 2 sharks, Black Manta's attack sub, several rocks with seaweed.

Captain Cold Chase

Price: $12.99

Minifigs: Captain Cold, The Flash

Includes street similar to one in set 6858 (Catwoman Catcycle City Chase), and vehicle (Snow-mobile? :grin: ).

Atlantis Assault $49.99

Aquaman, Scuba-Batman, Mera, Black Manta, Killer Croc, Two Black manta cronies.

Small sunken temple scene with trap door for treasure, Bat-submarine.

Marvel:

Iron Man II - Monaco Racing Circuit: $29.99

Minifigs: Whiplash, Mark V Suitcase armor Iron Man, Race Car Driver

Set: Formula 1 Race Car with breakaway section, fence/barrier and safety barrels.

Iron Man II - Stark Expo: $99.99

Minifigs: Whiplash, Mark VI Iron Man, War Machine, Pepper Potts, 3 "Drones" and a generic civilian/press.

Set: Earth Sculpture and display stand/stage

Iron Man I - Tony Stark's Lab: $49.99

Minifigs: Mark II Iron Man Prototype, Tony Stark and that "Robot"

Set: Laboratory with area to hold suits, computers with chairs and and two exotic cars.

I'm a Batman fanatic, so excuse the bat-centric ideas...

Riddler's trap

A death trap room of some kind with saw blades etc. A hostage (random cop or Vickie Vale maybe?) and Batman. I'd love for Riddler to be dressed in a green question mark suit (doesn't have to be exactly like the Arkham City look, I just prefer it to the spandex look). Could fill the Batwing price point. Would have plenty of play features, and I think it'd be a popular set with kids since it'd look really cool haha. And I also want Riddler to get a proper question mark cane too.

Scarecrow's blimp

Harks back to the Animated series. Scarecrow (I'm picturing a similar look to his previous figure), two Scarecrow henchmen (and for the coolness factor, give them gas masks!) Jim Gordon and Bats. for the good guy vehicle, make it a Gotham Police chopper (doesn't always have to be a Bat-vehicle) Gordon driving might not be practical, but who cares, it's a good way to get a Gordon figure. I'm thinking this fills in the Batmobile set price range

Iceberg Lounge

The Batcave sized set. A cool (oh dear pun intended) two story set up with Facade. Have one floor be dedicated to the lounge part of it , with ice themed tables/chairs etc, and the other be where Penguin stashes the goods. Would come with Penguin, a Penguin goon, another random villain (either re-release or use it as a chance to introduce another maybe lesser known villain), Batman and Nightwing. Could have a collapsing wall/floor playfeature among other things.

Joker's kidnapping

A medium sized Joker van (probably clown inspired, although I'd love it to be a rip off of the 'SLaughter is the best medicine truck from Dark Knight, but it's not something I see Lego doing) with Joker driving and Oracle in the back. Robin on a Robin-Cycle chasing him down. Would be a good chance to get an Oracle figure (I think she's a must, but I can't see many realistic outlets for them to make a set for her) and also gives them a chance to do a red/green Robin. Two new figures sell the set, and Joker is always popular. Would be the Superman/Luthor sized set.

Well, I would love a Justice League Watchtower like in the cartoon. Lego could make it big, not just a room and it could include:

Batman

Superman

Wonder Woman

Flash

Green Lantern

Hawkgirl

Martian Manhunter

I think that would be really cool! :sweet:

DC

Krypton's Finest: Superman, Supergirl and possibly Krypto at the fortress of solitude fighting off either the crew of General Zod, Ursa and Non or simply Doomsday.

First Flight: Ferrais Air Force a couple of small plane set up and two action figures with it Hal Jordan and Abin Sur. Hal in his normal clothes and Abin Sur in his GL outfit.

MARVEL

Spiderman vs the Symbiotes

Spidey vs one of the symbiote Venom, Carnage both or maybe even both vs Spidey and anit venom.

TEAM UPS FEATURING MARVEL AND DC

Reptile Troubles

Batman and Spiderman vs The Lizard and Killer Kroc

And since we are talking both Marvel and DC here

Amalgam: Various characters from the Amalgam universe