I didnt think about stolen sets, but i think as he is scammer, myb boxes full of crap or you pay and he dont send. Dont know really.

Also check item description, it says its flagship from 1992, and contains 317 pieces.

He put pictures of one item and copy paste some info on other item...

Edited by chofus

I would contact the seller before if there is interest. I once bought a bunch of early 80s town sets for very reasonable prices. A few sets had incorrect pieces using newer colors or styles. The woman didn't know anything about the sets and had divorced her husband who originally owned the sets.

If there's anyone who is just getting into pirates, there are a few non-set LEGO items that are relatively inexpensive NIB but have brand new minifigures, stuff like the 2009 Pirate magnets (from before they started gluing the figures onto the magnets) and the Jack Sparrow Nintendo DS game cases--no one seems to want those for some reason.

TC

If there's anyone who is just getting into pirates, there are a few non-set LEGO items that are relatively inexpensive NIB but have brand new minifigures, stuff like the 2009 Pirate magnets (from before they started gluing the figures onto the magnets) and the Jack Sparrow Nintendo DS game cases--no one seems to want those for some reason.

TC

If any Vintage Sets, then let me know ;)

Hi everyone, I've only just registered and have no pirate sets whatsoever, though it is my favourite theme. Where do you think you could get some of the sets form the theme for cheap. I prefer the older sets (pre 2015) but they seem to cost loads on eBay and Amazon etc. If you have any other sites you like to buy stuff on please let me know, as I have especially wanted the Imperial flagship since I first heard about it and never bought it and now it's $/£200 up. Thanks.

10210 Imperial Flagship for 40 USD.

Mate if you did not by this, no offence but you are a fool. (unless of course you already have one)

Where did you see 10210 for $40? I have been looking for the Imperial Flagship for 6 years and they are all mega expensive.

Edited by Govoner Brick

Mate if you did not by this, no offence but you are a fool. (unless of course you already have one)

Where did you see 10210 for $40? I have been looking for the Imperial Flagship for 6 years and they are all mega expensive.

The Imperial flagship set was found out the be a scam as it matched word for word another listing.

Shame as its a set I really wanted for my collection.

Edited by SodorBricks

The Imperial flagship set was found out the be a scam as it matched word for word another listing.

Shame as its a set I really wanted for my collection.

I hate it when people do that, especially with such an amazing set as 10210. :damn:

Hi everyone, I've only just registered and have no pirate sets whatsoever, though it is possibly my favourite theme? Where do you think you could get some of the sets form the theme for cheap. I prefer the older sets (pre 2015) but they seem to cost loads on eBay and Amazon etc. If you have any other sites you like to buy stuff on please let me know, as I have especially wanted the Imperial flagship since I first heard about it and never bought it and now it's $/£200 up. Thanks.

I already have it, but sadly it was a scam. I'm gonna sell mine, though, as I simply do not have the space to store it, which is a shame.

I already have it, but sadly it was a scam. I'm gonna sell mine, though, as I simply do not have the space to store it, which is a shame.

Hi Kaboozle. Thank you for your reply. Out of interest, what site are you selling this on and at what price. [Hopeful looking face]. :excited: :excited:

Edited by Govoner Brick

Hi Kaboozle. Thank you for your reply. Out of interest, what site are you selling this on and at what price. [Hopeful looking face]. :excited: :excited:

Ebay, and something over £300 probably around £350.

Yesterday, whilst looking at French eBay I discovered an Imperial Flagship for 82 euros. It was from a collector, which is surprising because I would think he would know what it was worth.

Yesterday, whilst looking at French eBay I discovered an Imperial Flagship for 82 euros. It was from a collector, which is surprising because I would think he would know what it was worth.

looks like the parts are not vintage and could be from modern ones ( many sellers do that )...be careful!!!

Hello everyone! I will say really quickly that my vintage pirate sets came in the mail today and they were better than I thought they would be! All of the minifigures arms are not even loose! Anyways back on topic. I have been really in the mood to buy more vintage pirate sets and I simply want to know which ones are your guys's favorites! I want to buy some more but I don't know which ones. Thanks for reading and I will be happy to read what you have to say! pirate_classic.gif

Hello everyone! I will say really quickly that my vintage pirate sets came in the mail today and they were better than I thought they would be! All of the minifigures arms are not even loose! Anyways back on topic. I have been really in the mood to buy more vintage pirate sets and I simply want to know which ones are your guys's favorites! I want to buy some more but I don't know which ones. Thanks for reading and I will be happy to read what you have to say! pirate_classic.gif

It depends on your goals! :classic: Me, for instance, I love the Bluecoats (Frenchmen) and as such, I regard the Caribbean Clipper to be a complete Masterpiece, I own three of her and I must resist myself not to buy a fourth one. I'm very attracted to official LEGO ships (especially the Imperial ones), not that interested in bases - One of the reasons is storage. It's easier to move ships around, put them on shelf's, etc. So I take both the attracting feature of a ship, staring at it, take it down, polish and dusting it off, but also find it crucial to implement it into the surrounding environment, because my storage space is limited. I don't want to have LEGO on the floor, on the table, everywhere, but I find it nice to have it on top of my bookshelf or, even, inside of it, if it's presented in a neat way.

I have three main favorite pirate sets: Caribbean Clipper, Imperial Trading Post and Lagoon Lock-Up but I also consider the Imperial Flagship 6271 of great personal value (I own three) because of it's distinct design and Nostalgia. I also dreamed a lot about the Skull's Eye Schooner when I was younger. It looked huge in the book! :pir-oh:

Edited by AViewToALego

It depends on your goals! :classic: Me, for instance, I love the Bluecoats (Frenchmen) and as such, I regard the Caribbean Clipper to be a complete Masterpiece, I own three of her and I must resist myself not to buy a fourth one. I'm very attracted to official LEGO ships (especially the Imperial ones), not that interested in bases - One of the reasons is storage. It's easier to move ships around, put them on shelf's, etc. So I take both the attracting feature of a ship, staring at it, take it down, polish and dusting it off, but also find it crucial to implement it into the surrounding environment, because my storage space is limited. I don't want to have LEGO on the floor, on the table, everywhere, but I find it nice to have it on top of my bookshelf or, even, inside of it, if it's presented in a neat way.

I have three main favorite pirate sets: Caribbean Clipper, Imperial Trading Post and Lagoon Lock-Up but I also consider the Imperial Flagship 6271 of great personal value (I own three) because of it's distinct design and Nostalgia. I also dreamed a lot about the Skull's Eye Schooner when I was younger. It looked huge in the book! :pir-oh:

I to love the bluecoats! I only have one redcoats in total, haha. The sets I own are: lagoon lockup, sabre island smugglers shanty, and I am almost done building the imperial flagship (10210). Is Caribbean clipper worth the money in total while having the imperial flagship act as a bluecoat ship?

Hello everyone! I will say really quickly that my vintage pirate sets came in the mail today

Well that is an coinsidence! Mine arrived yestarday! Caribbean Clipper is already build, and making the SES at the moment. the sets are in pristine condition! you hardly see any wear at them atall, in fact, there is none! The dust is really the only major point that there is, all parts arent really discoloured, apart from two blue 1x4 bricks that are turning lightly greenish, and some yellow parts seem to be yellowing in RBR. But really that about it! The minifigs aare like new! No use wear on them at all! Will post pictures on another topic when Im done whit building

Well that is an coinsidence! Mine arrived yestarday! Caribbean Clipper is already build, and making the SES at the moment. the sets are in pristine condition! you hardly see any wear at them atall, in fact, there is none! The dust is really the only major point that there is, all parts arent really discoloured, apart from two blue 1x4 bricks that are turning lightly greenish, and some yellow parts seem to be yellowing in RBR. But really that about it! The minifigs aare like new! No use wear on them at all! Will post pictures on another topic when Im done whit building

After building the carribean clippers, what do you think about it? Is it worth buying?