Sign in to follow this  
mutley777

[MOC] Great, Chewie! Great! Always thinking with your stomach

gallery_101_23_281.gif

My cut down entry to the CB SWVI - Return Of The Jedi

My Endor village/outpost MOC has been well delayed thanks to a manic month or so at work. So I have adapted one of the trees that I had started, to recreate this great moment from the film. :classic:

endor.s2.jpg

The whole MOC.

endor.s1.jpg

The net is made up of 4 net parts 71155.gif

and 2 long black string parts threaded though to hold it in shape.

Nice, when reading the title I was trying to remember this scene. :facepalm: Then when I saw it I remembered stright away. Good scene and execution. Plenty of folage and a nice big solid tree. The net is good with the black ropes holdong it together.

I was wondering if there where going to be more scenes from Endor and Mutly777 comes trough with the goods. I would like to see a closer pic of everyone hanging from the tree in the net though.

A very refreshing CB entry mutley! I'm always fond of seeing SW movie scenes that have never been recreated in LEGO before, and you have done a wonderful job capturing the overall essence of the scene. Great job! :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Nicely done mutley777 ! I really like the tree and that net's not bad at all ! Onto constructive criticism , I think you should work on the top of the tree and the rest of the forest a bit ....

This MOC just made me watch ROTJ again, thanks :grin:. Great job on it, but the tree looks a little too thick :classic:.

Haha! Gotta love Han's line! Great MOC, I love the huge trees and the ewoks, laying in wait for their food guests.