Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Rancor's Demise

gallery_101_23_281.gif

The Jedi gets trapped in the holding cell as the Rancor starts to reach for him.

Suddenly he notices a main door control panel halfway up the wall and as the Rancor moves in for the kill...

6541204471_fe0f66ff67_z.jpg

Click the pic for more details...

AC

Yeah! :thumbup: I was waiting for someone to build or mod their rancor pit to this scene. :wub: Its a shame that Lego is not flexable to get that door doug into his back further and get the door closer to the ground (or is this a snap shot of the door still closing, maybe put a light blur on the door with photoshop). I could be done with a brick built solution but it would take some time to mod and you would have to dismantle your awsome Rancor. I wonder if we will see anthing more from APCin? :wink:

Yeah! :thumbup: I was waiting for someone to build or mod their rancor pit to this scene. :wub: Its a shame that Lego is not flexable to get that door doug into his back further and get the door closer to the ground (or is this a snap shot of the door still closing, maybe put a light blur on the door with photoshop). I could be done with a brick built solution but it would take some time to mod and you would have to dismantle your awsome Rancor. I wonder if we will see anthing more from APCin? :wink:

Don't know if you realize that you misspelled my userid (ACPin) and the description tells when the scene happens. Done for this year and will take a break for the holidays! :sweet:

awesome, just waiting for that door to drop :sweet:

:laugh:

Nice job, as always, ACPin. This really captures the whole scene.

Just before the beast gets BBQed! :grin:

AC

Ur Rancor (in this thread and ur previous)is really just like the one in the movie! the wall of the dungeon is just as impressive.

if you have some trans-clear, trans-yellow bricks/round plates, u can do a salivating(or mucus-ing) rancor.

Oh no! Evil Jedi! Leave that sweet Rancor alone!

Great job! Looks very detailed and captures the scene beautifully! Is the Rancor model poseable, or was it built for this scene specifically. In any case it is a beauty! :)

Ur Rancor (in this thread and ur previous)is really just like the one in the movie! the wall of the dungeon is just as impressive.

if you have some trans-clear, trans-yellow bricks/round plates, u can do a salivating(or mucus-ing) rancor.

Might have to try that in another MOC.

Geeze, that is immense!

Coulda been bigger if I had more time to finish. :grin:

Oh no! Evil Jedi! Leave that sweet Rancor alone!

Great job! Looks very detailed and captures the scene beautifully! Is the Rancor model poseable, or was it built for this scene specifically. In any case it is a beauty! :)

The beast is fully poseable much like an action figure.

I would buy that Rancor from TLG if they'd make it.

Simply WOW.. Just wow.

Don't count on it and I'm still planning on one more mod to it.

AC