Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

[MOC] Mecha Samurai Vader

gallery_101_23_281.gif

I've been itching to get out of the Moodland, micro stuff and back into mech building, but I wanted to build something a little different from my norm and a LOT bad@ss!

sm1.jpg

Here's a back view showing the adjustable cape/wing foils!

sv2.jpg

This guy is based on my Moodland-scale Samurai Vader, if anyone remembers that.

sv3.jpg

Is that Lord Vader at the controls? No, it's sig-M<0><0>DSWIM-figgy! You think I'd let Vader have all the fun?! :laugh:

sv4.jpg

Another one bites the dust! You've done it again! I really like the head, very menacing. The whole thing definitely has a lot of bad@ss-ery!

Awesome! A nice blend between the mecha, samurai and Vader themes. But the head is without a doubt the best part, as it really brings all the themes together!

Nice job, Mood. I love the use of that plate with bars for the mouth grille. It's perfect. :thumbup:

Thanks, Doc! Once I thought of using that piece for the "mouth", the rest of the head design came together. :thumbup:

Looks fantastic! :wub:

Do you have a size comparison with your other version?

Thanks! Unfortunately, once I build something and photograph it, I tear it apart (no room and not enough pieces), so my Moodland Samurai Vader is long gone. If I had to guesstimate, though, a Moodland fig comes up to about the Mech's waist. :classic:

That's damn awesome, M<O><O<DSWIM! :thumbup:

Now you need to make Ninja Mecha Luke. :tongue:

HA! Thanks, man! That's actually not a bad idea... :wink:

M<0><0<DSWIM I can't really put into words how many types of awesome this is, it just looks so cool, I really wish I had the parts necessary to build this myself :wub:.

HA! Thanks, man! That's actually not a bad idea... :wink:

Which, of course, means you have to finish with Mecha Pirate Han, so you can have a Mecha Ninja-Pirate-Samurai fight.

Which, of course, means you have to finish with Mecha Pirate Han, so you can have a Mecha Ninja-Pirate-Samurai fight.

HAHAAA! :laugh: If only I had all the parts for that! :wink: