Sign in to follow this  
Doornroosje

Farm of Adoc Mearas

The settlement of Arod Mearas is not only surrounded by green pastures for the horses, but also by some farmlands. On the rich soils different kinds of crops are grown and also some fruit trees can be found.

As Kariny crosses the lands of Arod Mearas to get to the village of Arod Mearas, she passes the thriving farm of farmer Cullen, his wive Angwen and son Imar.

1323976416m_SPLASH.jpg

Cullen is ploughing the land (I hope you like my design for the medieval plough)

1323976420m_SPLASH.jpg

1323976423m_SPLASH.jpg

Angwen is harvesting some nice carrots by hand to sell at the market.

They keep a small beefolk to pollinate the fruit trees and for the honey. They also have a small chicken coop for eggs.

1323976437m_SPLASH.jpg

The farm also has a nice hayloft to store hay and some of the crops for the winter.

1323976427m_SPLASH.jpg

On the inside of the farmhouse a cosy fireplace, wooden bench and table, and a nice bed can be found.

1323976429m_SPLASH.jpg

1323976432m_SPLASH.jpg

This is my entry for the ‘High Chief of Agriculture’title. Hope you like it.

That is a really neat and cosy countryside! Very Avalonian!!

The chicken house and the plow is great!! :thumbup:

Very nicely done! You have captured the Avalonian country look, and crammed so many great details into this. Great landscape and a very cosy interior. The hen house and plow are really great additions, its details like these which really add that extra bit of greatness to a moc. Well done!

So many details it makes a very realistic feeling on the whole atmosphere.

I like the device attached to the horse, the little archway over the door, and surely the interior too. :thumbup:

Thanks for all your encouraging comments! :classic: It really encourages me to keep building for Avalonia! I really enjoyed this MOC, because I love landscaping and making little details like interiors and chicken coops. I studied a lot on how to make a plough in lego by looking at pictures from medieval ploughs, and I think it turned out quite nice.

Ooh, i must have missed this in the pre-xmas rush... what a beauty! Love the detailed interior and the cute henhouse. :wub: