Sign in to follow this  
Sir E Fullner

MOC: HMS Galahad

[pid][/pid] 116A

Hello. I think that I took another small step into the world of shipbuilding. I made another vessel with some spare parts I had lying around, added some paper sails and string, and made a post nobody cares about on it. I give you:

HMS Galahad

ship1.jpg

A view on the side. In this picture, you can see the ugly technic design for the masts.

ship2.jpg

The back. I just put on a cutlass for decoration.

ship3.jpg

A view of Captain Marius looking over the sea. It wouldn't work out so well, seeing that he's on land at the moment.

ship4.jpg

Two of the midshipmen are studying chart making. So far they don't know how to use a sextant. :pir-tongue:

ship5.jpg

A look at a cargo hook I put on so there is more deck space.

ship6.jpg

A tiny sailor, wondering what he is doing in a post nobody will probably read. :pir-hmpf_bad:

ship7.jpg

A view of my current tiny fleet. Fat chance I will ever get enough bricks to build a big one.

fleet1.jpg

Well, that's about it for this post. Feel free to comment!

:pir-classic:

Seriously, please comment.

:pir-angry:

Always entertaining, always inspiring, always:

Looks like a nice ship! It's good to see you are venturing even further into the field of ship building. :thumbup:

It's good to see you are venturing even further into the field of ship building. :thumbup:

Yes, well, as soon as LEGO releases a reasonably priced Imperial ship, I think I will get it and add it to the fleet. Chances of that, nil.