bartneck

Minifigure Catalog App for Android

Hello,

Please allow me to inform you that we have just released the Android version of our Unofficial LEGO Minifigure Catalog. Here is a screenshot of the app:

post-19266-132365243079.png

You will find the app in the Android Market at:

https://market.android.com/details?id=org.minifigure.theUnofficialLEGOminifigureCatalog

More information about the app is available on our website.

You can also use the attached QR code to access the store directly from your mobile phone.

post-19266-132365234244.png

(I am sorry for the shameless promotion)

How much will it be? free?

Sorry, but it is not for free. Since your appear to located in AU, I am posting it in AUD: 4.90. That is 4.99 USD and 3.74 EUR.

Sorry, but it is not for free. Since your appear to located in AU, I am posting it in AUD: 4.90. That is 4.99 USD and 3.74 EUR.

I might have to cheack it out. I bought the Star Wars Lego minifig app for my partneres iPhone and this is a handy little app. Im sure the Unofficial LEGO Minifigure Catalog will be better as it will expand across more than just the Star Wars universe.

This android app is $3 USD. The book is $80. It's such a no-brainer that the app is so worth the little it costs, especially when you consider than the app data can be updated with corrections and additions unlike a physical book. It's so nice to be able to browse all the minifigures in the entire LEGO history, and these appear to be high resolution photos taken by the author and not rips from web sources. Please help support the author so he can continue to release yearly updates.