Sign in to follow this  
Fred Daniel Yam

Albion Pantheon

Hello everybody,

You might remember the temple of Mars Ultor I posted a week or so ago, and I've finished my second temple. So I decided to make a topic for all the temples I'm making to avoid forum clutter. First up, a remodel of the original Mars Ultor temple.

dsc01222.jpg

Just changed the roof, in my opinion, the warm gold is just lovely. (Thanks De Gothia for the advice)

Now, my second temple is the temple of Minerva, the Goddess of Wisdom. She is the counterpart of Mars in Avalonia and is worshipped by tacticians and strategists. Her temple is made of marble and sandstone. Her sacred animal is the owl, which is evidently shown by the temple front.

dsc01216.jpg

The temple without the roof, the statue is shown reading a book and the offerings of gold coins glint in sun's light.

dsc01221.jpg

Both temples next to each other.

dsc01226.jpg

C&C appreciated and thank you for watching. :classic:

That first temple is a huge different! Great job on that!

The other is great. The statue is really good and the owls is a great touch! But to me, the top of the temple has the same syndrome as the first had before. It looks cut off...

I agree with de Gothia. The temple of Minerva looks to cut off. Try changing the roof.

Edited by Andonii

These creations are fine but i imagened those temples bigger. These are not really temples i think. These are shrines.

Although these are good builds I would agree that these are more like shrines. :thumbup:

I would imagine something more like a double Ruins of Atlantis, back to back, as a temple befitting the Capital of Avalonia.