Sign in to follow this  
Doornroosje

Queen Iladriels' Palace deep in the Enchanted Woods

Kariny Rhiannon and her horse only had a few days rest after her return from her long mission throughout Historica. She and her horse were sent on a new mission by her liege. Her first task in this mission takes her deep in the heart of the Enchanted Forest. She has to deliver an important message to Queen Iladriel of the Elves. Queen Iladriel has an army of fearsome and resourceful warriors at her command,in these time of fragile peace Artorius Rex would like an alliance with her to strengthen the power of Avalonia.

This is a perilous mission as she had to cross the mystic isles and evade spies and assassins that wanted to prevent her from reaching her goal. The Queens’palace is not easily found and the queen is known to dislike humans.

1323510176m_SPLASH.jpg

Queen Iladriel is admired for her beauty and is also a skilled powerfull sorceress. It is rumoured that once a young arrogant prince from a faraway land killed one of her favorite sacred white deer as a way to impress her and demanded that she would marry him. In her outrage about his perilous deed it is said that she changed him into a frog…(is this a fabel or truth, can you find the frog on one the pictures ??)

Fortunatly Queen Iladriel was quite curious about the famous Green Riders and their small magical abilities. She would like to find out if these are remnants from ancient Elvish magic. Furthermore she is quite impressed by Kariny’s ability to find her palace and the Green Riders respect for nature, therefore she has allowed her a meeting and deliver the message from Artorius Rex.

1323510174m_SPLASH.jpg

1323470905m_SPLASH.jpg

The question is, will she give her support to Artorius?

1323510168m_SPLASH.jpg

After reading the letter from Artorius Rex, Queen Iladriel didn’t give any comments, but she offered Kariny a cup of the special Elvish Ruby Red Wine.

1323510171m_SPLASH.jpg

She asked her about her secret magical ability (you might find out what it is in later MOCs), and assessed her magical abilities. Kariny also allowed Iladriel to read her mind, so she could see for herself through Kariny’s eyes what is happening outside the Enchanted Forest in Historica. Seeing drows destroying nature and assessing the potential damage to the beautiful places in Avalonia when invaded, she decides she will step up and give her support! Kariny will take her answer back to Artorius Rex.

1323510165m_SPLASH.jpg

(this is my entry for the High King of the Elves title)

This is a really cool Palace, or throne room. The elven influence in here is fantastic, the greenery and the small pond within the room. :wub: I also like the use of the Atlantis parts!

Job very well done!

Great moc! Looks really Elvish and Avalonian!! I like the atlantis pillars, works great in this moc! And little details like this golden fishes on top! :thumbup:

Cool palace 'Doornroosje', fantastic detailing and this Queen must be related to the queen from Lord Tigerius home land - looks like she is from the same royal blood line. :wink:

Avalonia Forever !

This is a lovely build! You have crammed a lot of nice details and some great touches of color in a small space, and the result is excellent. Great work, and well worthy of the title.

This is a fantastic elf moc, i love every bit of it, compliments beacause i don't have a clue how in earth i'm going to build something elfish (sounds like elvis :laugh: ).