Sign in to follow this  
Basiliscus

Website Outage

I have that problem sometimes when my internet connection is really bad. I don't think the CSS is "broken"; I think it's simply a case of your connection being bad enough that an external style sheet fails to load.

I have that problem sometimes when my internet connection is really bad. I don't think the CSS is "broken"; I think it's simply a case of your connection being bad enough that an external style sheet fails to load.

Seems like it would happen with other websites too if that were the case. So far I've only been getting the problem here, and only recently.

I've done checks on our server but couldn't find anything so far. There are no server resource issues like CPU, memory, etc.

I'll do some more visual checks of a number of (large) logfiles soonish.

It was out for me from 11:00 PM (FL USA) to 11:26 PM. :sad:

Yep, same here in Singapore around that time also (11:00AM - 11:30AM), with "The connection has timed out" prompt. Other websites were working during that time.

I am getting intermittent timeout or slow performance too. Other sites are ok.

Edited by dr_spock

Okay, the issue (if there indeed was one) appears to be fixed, at least from what I can tell. Pages are loading fine again, no lagging or missing pieces.

I hae been having a lot of time-outs over the last three days.

As I was browsing through the site today, all of the topics, when opened, looked like this:

7763479840_6f6601eae5.jpg

I had to refresh the browser a couple of times to finally get it to normal. Is this happening to anyone else? :look:

For about a week or two, for me. Kept debating to myself whether I should bring it up, as it only seemed to occur on EB.

Since yesterday, the Multiquote option doesn't work for me, and whenever I click a link, it opens it up in TWO tabs. :wacko: Any idea why this might be? This only happens on Eurobricks, and I'm running the latest version of Firefox on Windows 7.

Edit: No idea how it happened, but it's back to normal now. Weird. :look:

Got an "Internet cannot display this webpage" from about 8:20 PM Pacific time until right about now. Was able to browse other websites just fine, but I didn't run any specific tests.