Sign in to follow this  
Basiliscus

Website Outage

Driver Error appeared again for me around 11:04 USA Central Time.

Thanks for reporting. It seems not as bad as it was, but still the problem appears.

I'll ask if Hinckley can take more traces, but as these need to be taken when the problem occurs he didn't catch these outages.

In any case we have two more actions planned to prevent this, one being a server upgrade 2nd half of May.

SOme thing wierd happend as well a "Driver error" how can you fix it?

If you read any of the previous posts in this thread you'll see that the Admin team is working on tracking down the cause and users have been reporting the times the error occurs in this thread.

I had a Driver Error last night sometime between 11:45 and 1:15. It only lasted a few seconds; I pressed "Back", and it worked from there. No other problems since.

Not exactly website outage, but I think technical difficulty none the less, the e-mails I get from replies to conversations and new conversations, seem to arrive between 7 and 9 hours late, whereas I used to get them instantaniously.

Not exactly website outage, but I think technical difficulty none the less, the e-mails I get from replies to conversations and new conversations, seem to arrive between 7 and 9 hours late, whereas I used to get them instantaniously.

We are aware of this as well, we believe it to be related to our core problem.

Thanks for letting us know.

Eurobricks was down from 11:55 am Pacific to about 1:10 PM Pacific time, but it was a "board closed for maintenence" message. I have a screenshot, I'll try and get it up soon.

Eurobricks was down from 11:55 am Pacific to about 1:10 PM Pacific time, but it was a "board closed for maintenence" message. I have a screenshot, I'll try and get it up soon.

Have you read the frontpage?

Why would you need to post that. The message explained why the site was down.

Have you read the frontpage?

It hadn't yet loaded for me. :blush: Sowwy.

I think they know. It's on the main page.

Man 7 hours without EB's, I finally got a report done :grin:.

No server upgrades during mafia. :angry:

In all seriousness, thanks, EB staff. :classic:

I actually got a drive error while the board was down. Though it was probably just my luck.

I am just curious - has anyone had any problems recently with accessing the site lately? I occasionally get error messages ("The website could not be found"), but when I refresh my internet router it seems to work again. This seems to be a personal problem (versus an issue with the site), but if anyone else is having the same problem try what I did.

I am just curious - has anyone had any problems recently with accessing the site lately? I occasionally get error messages ("The website could not be found"), but when I refresh my internet router it seems to work again. This seems to be a personal problem (versus an issue with the site), but if anyone else is having the same problem try what I did.

I actually haven't in at least a week.

I presume some of the site is still glitched, the rank, and some tags, icons aren't showing up.

I presume some of the site is still glitched, the rank, and some tags, icons aren't showing up.

Everything looks fine to me.

They are back now.

We are reorganizing how stuff is stored on the server, so some temporary glitches with images might occur.

EB has been really slow all day today, and from 8:00 PM Pacific time to about 8:11, I got a "Internet Explorer Cannot Display This Page" error; the site came back for about a minute, but when I tried to refresh it tool amost 20 minutes to load. It seems to be fine now as of 8:32 PM or so. :wink: