Sign in to follow this  
Basiliscus

Website Outage

LOL, I just broke the server.

I don't think that was you. Why do you say that or are you joking?

I got the same message though I just copy/pasted it. Luckily it didn't last too long.

Warning: Wrong parameter count for debug_backtrace() in /var/www/vhosts/eurobricks.com/httpdocs/forum/ips_kernel/classDb.php on line 1564

www.eurobricks.com Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

I don't think that was you. Why do you say that or are you joking?

I was joking.

I've been on for the last few hours, so I was being sarcastic, since I was around before, during and after.

Trust me, I'm no where near computer savy enough to hack a website. I just recently learned to spell, remember. :laugh:

Yes, I got that same error too, but it appears to be gone now. Does anyone know what it was? :look:

Trust me, I'm no where near computer savy enough to hack a website. I just recently learned to spell, remember. :laugh:

Hate to rub in a point, but the correct spelling is savvy. :wink:

Hate to rub in a point, but the correct spelling is savvy. :wink:

Hahaha, Case in point.

I got a message "There is an error with the database" just after 9:00 PM Pacific time for Eurobricks. The forum index gave me a 404 not found when I tried to view it. Problem fixed itself just a minute or two ago.

I got a message "There is an error with the database" just after 9:00 PM Pacific time for Eurobricks. The forum index gave me a 404 not found when I tried to view it. Problem fixed itself just a minute or two ago.

Yup, me too. It said driver error, if that makes any difference.

Yup, me too. It said driver error, if that makes any difference.

Same for me, at about 2pm GMT :sad:.

I'd love an exact copy of that, including the module and line....

I received the same error I posted a screen print of earlier last night.

I received the same error I posted a screen print of earlier last night.

Get with it man! That was yesterdays error; I've resolved that! :hmpf:

(Seriously that was a symptom, not the issue. I've made a change that should prevent that happening, but the root cause is something else...)

:cry_sad: I'm sorry! I did copy that to the clipboard, but then stupidly forgot to paste it somewhere before I copied Mafia stuff. :cry_sad: Next time, I promise I'll grab a screenshot.

The http 404 not found was the default Windows notification, but it only appeared for the Index; loading other pages from bookmarks gave me the forum error message, if that helps. :def_shrug: Sorry I don't have more. :sad:

Same error presented itself a couple minutes ago. I grabbed a couple screencaps. (click for full-size versions; Photobucket resized to 1024px, but it's still readable)

Active Content gave me this database error:

Screenshot2012-04-11at55138PMsmall.png

While the Index gave me this 404 error:

Screenshot2012-04-11at55159PMsmall.png

Happened again about three minutes ago. No change in the two error messages from the two I posted above.

Happened again about three minutes ago. No change in the two error messages from the two I posted above.

Twice for me, today alone. Exact same errors.

Odd, EB was REALLY slow around then, but I didn't get an error message... :wacko:

Same error presented itself a couple minutes ago. I grabbed a couple screencaps.

Ta. But annoyingly it's worthless. It does seem to be a memory issue though. We'll have to rummage though the server logs it seems.

Thanks everyone. :sweet:

I just had the error three times in the past hour.

Got a driver error at 6:49 PM Pacific Time or so, fixed itself in the time it took to save the screenshot but still thought it would be worth reporting.

And, link because the screenshot is too big for forum rules:

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii33/poochythegenius/EurobricksDriverError2012-04-20.jpg

This happened again, at 6:27 PM PST to 6:29 PM PST. Something about this time of day, I guess... :look: