Sign in to follow this  
oo7

Some Pirate-esque Adventures mocs by Polska95

Our beloved adventurers have visited the scorching deserts Egypt, the Rainforests of South America, a secret island of dinosaurs, the icy peeks of the Himalayas, and the lush forests of India and China. Where should they visit next? Tropical Caribbean Islands and their lost temples of mysterious origin!

What particularly attracted me to this series of mocs was the enormous and beautiful Library. *wub*

the_library.jpg

Phes and his fellow pirates over at the pirate forum would also enjoy these, but I don

Must stay in History and Adventure! I thought all the pirates are locked in the Stockade! :-D

The library is awesome! I love the upper section and the ceiling. I even see the detailed Egyptian artifact section behind glass. That's great detail.

As far as the Islander MOC goes, that's great too. Great perspective.

Phes and his fellow pirates over at the pirate forum would also enjoy these, but I don

The library is awsome. So much details.

It must have taken a very long time and lots of brick to make it.

I wonder if it was buiid for an exibition?

Also the pictures are very professional.

The creator must have great artictic skills.

I concur, Phes. And Brick Miner, next time you visit the pirate forum (or switch the skin on any forum) take the some time to examine the top right coner. ;-)

He's already seen the top right corner of the Pirate Skin. But that's only a rushed prototype, when I have the time I'm going to completely redesign that banner and there's going to be a whole heap more Islander presence up there.

I really like that library! Thanks so much for sharing! God bless,

Nathan

He's already seen the top right corner of the Pirate Skin. But that's only a rushed prototype, when I have the time I'm going to completely redesign that banner and there's going to be a whole heap more Islander presence up there.

I'm fine with the background, tabs, and the banner of the pirate forum but I do not like the red and blue folders or the scapled Redbeard icons that much. About how long would it take and how hard would it be to replace the blue and red folders with these icons Brick Miner has created?

pirate_hot01_icon.jpg

etc.

BTW, if anyone feels they want to inform Polska95 about this disscusion, feel free, the honor is yours. Just in case you didn't see it in the folder his/her E-mail adress is Polska95@AOL.com

About how long would it take and how hard would it be to replace the blue and red folders with these icons Brick Miner has created?
i think phes is looking upgrade all the graphics November-ish... and we will see the folders and "scalped" redbeard replaced then ;-)
when I have the time I'm going to completely redesign that banner and there's going to be a whole heap more Islander presence up there.
really ??? !!! ??? !!! a "heap" more 8-