nesquik

2012 Train 'Exclusive' - Rumours/Rumblings?

We're veering off the topic, here, guys - please stay on track! :sweet:

Remember, people check this topic for news.

"Red Cargo TrainAvailable NowPrice € 169.99Sale Price €149.99"

http://search2.lego.com/exec/?q=train&pt=〈=2057&cc=NL&u=

Does someone know how long this sale will last? I'm really on the fence on whether to buy the Red Cargo Train set or not. If we get free shipping during the May 4th promotion that might just push me to buy it but I fear it's a limited time sale which might end tomorrow (at the end of April).

Sorry guys, but NO trains will be released this year. It's better to end the speculation as its an official information.

So who is your source? Jan Beyer?!

Does someone know how long this sale will last? I'm really on the fence on whether to buy the Red Cargo Train set or not. If we get free shipping during the May 4th promotion that might just push me to buy it but I fear it's a limited time sale which might end tomorrow (at the end of April).

Well, the store calendar (at least the German one that I know) indeed said April 1-30.

Well, the store calendar (at least the German one that I know) indeed said April 1-30.

Where can I find the store calendar on the site?

And thanks for the answer. That's exactly what I was fearing. Probably no Red Cargo Train for me then. :sad:

Sorry guys, but NO trains will be released this year. It's better to end the speculation as its an official information.

That is bunk. The Monster Fighter train will go on sale in a few months. Sure, it may not be what we're wanting, but it is a train and it's for sale in 2012

But if you have better information, please share it with us

Where can I find the store calendar on the site?

Go to the Lego Stores overview, select a store from the appropriate country, and one of the four image links below the store info should be "News & Events".

Go to the Lego Stores overview, select a store from the appropriate country, and one of the four image links below the store info should be "News & Events".

Thanks. As Hungary has no Lego Stores I would have never thought of looking at physical Lego Stores' newsletters for the info.

FYI, Amazon US and Amazon UK are currently discounting 7939, 7938, and 7937. It is probably the end of the line for these sets and I wouldn't be surprised if Lego delists them soon. That would make for a 2 year run.

FYI, Amazon US and Amazon UK are currently discounting 7939, 7938, and 7937. It is probably the end of the line for these sets and I wouldn't be surprised if Lego delists them soon. That would make for a 2 year run.

On the evening the 7939 was a very affordable GBP 91. Now it's GBP 124 (a mere 5% off) while the passenger train has the same discount it had on the evening. Weird. Oh well, another opportunity missed. :hmpf_bad: