lisqr

Winter Village: Transparent Winter House

indexed.gif B-RV-13A

transparent winter house

I never liked to do interior for a building, because you can never see it very well. But not this case. :laugh:

6806743811_87163834b7_z.jpg

upstairs

6806720701_fd6c98690d_z.jpg

downstairs

6806720819_834bb1d35f_z.jpg

kitchen

6806720727_17ca542f47_z.jpg

yard

6806745815_a6f87035cb_z.jpg

brickshelf

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Phred

Now that's a lot of trans-clear.....people who live there where do they get changed ? :devil::laugh:

I like the kitchen, very nice.....and excellent bed too. :classic:

Brick On 'lisqr'....in the snow. :classic:

Very creative and nicely built house. You also could have called it an Ice house which would have been more winter appropriate.

The residents of this house may want to remove those stones from the yard. They could be quite hazardous. :wink:

I'm slightly jealous of all those transparent parts you've got, I only have a few of those panels. Anyway, a very interesting and original idea, and very well executed - I like how you did the roof.

Cool idea, and nicely executed :sweet:. Looks a bit like a greenhouse, only for growing people in it instead of plants? :laugh:.

What is the saying, "People who live in glass houses...shouldn't cast stones."

And should change in the basement default_tong.gif

Great house 'lisqr', very original! Great job furnishing the inside as well. Keep up the great work default_classic.gif

Very nice, I like this a lot-- especially the tree upstairs! Imagine driving past this house at night and seeing that. :oh:

I was wondering, though, why they need windows? :laugh: It does break up the walls a bit, but no windows upstairs?

Very nice, I like this a lot-- especially the tree upstairs! Imagine driving past this house at night and seeing that. :oh:

I was wondering, though, why they need windows? :laugh: It does break up the walls a bit, but no windows upstairs?

This model is based on a house model that I saw at a property developer's office. That model was transparent to showcase the house's interior, and it has windows.

For my house, even a transparent house needs windows for ventilation. ;) It does have windows on the second floor on the back. I want to have a least one side to only have large panels, so you can see the interior better. Window kind of blocks it.

Now that is just clever. It looks really good, your rooms are divided nicely yet still completely clear.