Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

Avalonian Siege Workshop

Deep in the Avalonian Countryside, close to the watchtower and village of Benoic lies this workshop. Their prime focus is the light ballistas but also smaller siege tools and siege machines can be made here.

Much inspiration is from our great leader Derfel Cardarn!

C&C as always welcome!

6441167193_b74bc4ccab.jpg

Siege Workshop by de Gothia, on Flickr

6441168221_e307f79b38.jpg

6441169489_9a31107d74.jpg

6441173303_810acbf521.jpg

Edited by de Gothia

Very nice. We needed one of these for all our siege weapons. Now I now where to go when our siege weapon plans are finished.

This is beautiful de Gothia! I love the old cosy countryside feel you have achieved here. The building looks perfect, full of charm and blends so well into its surroundings. An excellent idea and pulled off extremely well. Its great to see that Avalonia are pushing forward in establishing and bringing our land to life. Well Done Sir :thumbup:

Like I said in the main topic, as usual you create something with undeniable character and charm. Excellent piece use to convey that feel of the countryside. Just love it!

A representative of the Dragon's tongue army shall be traveling to your province to place several orders straight away!

Edited by Jason Cicchini

This is beautiful de Gothia! I love the old cosy countryside feel you have achieved here. The building looks perfect, full of charm and blends so well into its surroundings. An excellent idea and pulled off extremely well. Its great to see that Avalonia are pushing forward in establishing and bringing our land to life. Well Done Sir :thumbup:

Thank you my Lige!

Jason Cicchini: Thank you! Your army is most welcome anytime!

AWESOME ' de Gothia ', fantastic building with plenty of action going on.....I hope we are not going to war....there is a lot of activity in the foreground. :wink:

Lord Tigerius loves weapons making perhaps he might visit to lend a hand. :wink:

Avalonia Forever !

Great design on te building, really like the doors you used on the attic! And the chalkboard is a nice touch too. :thumbup:

This is great, as others have said this just shows again the character and life that you manage to establish in all of your MOCs. :wub:

Is there an interior? I think it'd be pretty fascinating to see more of the siege weapon making process.

This is great, as others have said this just shows again the character and life that you manage to establish in all of your MOCs. :wub:

Is there an interior? I think it'd be pretty fascinating to see more of the siege weapon making process.

Thanks for your kind words! :blush:

Sorry no interior....