def

Mafia School: The Witchbreed - The Conclusion

I'm sorry for being so lazy in this, but most of the time I just had no idea what to post, and when I did I wasn't around to respond. I will really think about what you said though. Thanks for the oppotunity that I just didn't seem to take def.

I'm sorry for being so lazy in this, but most of the time I just had no idea what to post, and when I did I wasn't around to respond. I will really think about what you said though. Thanks for the oppotunity that I just didn't seem to take def.

No worries, it is only a game :wink: That is one of the reasons Mafia School was started, so that new players could get an experience of the game without going up against hardcore players. I hope at the very least, it was fun for you :sweet:

Wuntin - would you have sided with scum had we openly contacted you on day 2 to ask for it? I thought about it briefly, but figured it'd just get me killed. When I was killed anyway, it struck me more as a worthy gamble. I thought things were going well for scum at the time, though. :(

I don't think I would have outed or killed you, at least. I spoke to the townies

in the day thread; a way to communicate a less one-sided version to the scum

would have been welcome.

I'm not sure how much the death of Biskie saved me from being the lynch target

again during day three, but I would have let you lead me towards townie targets -

as long as I had a valid reason for thinking they were scum. That would mean

revealing (at least implicitly) to me who the scum were, though, and I would have

betrayed you if a town win was within grasp.

In short: I didn't care who won. Only that I was still alive.