ROMAN

LEGO TATTOO!

I probably should have been a little clearer.

I think tattoo's are awesome, but I'd never get one becasue I'm an idiot. (see above post)

I want to do one at my upper back, not too big...it should be black or red dragon...

Dragon-Tribal-Tattoo.jpg

I am fascinated with the dragons...for quite some time, as long as I was a kid.

I want to do it, but then again, I know I would not feel same when I am 50 or more years old.

Very nice both of you...Any story to the matching tatoos or do we have to wait for the interview? :pir-wink:
Badass hardcore Lego fans unite! :tongue: Can't wait for the story behind your tattoos, Iz and Ras.

Iz found a similar tattoo and showed it to me. Seeing it a few times I thought it was really cool.

Both Iz and I wanted to do the tattoo on one of our wrist. So when she came and visited me before the event,

I booked a time at a tattoo place the day she arrived. She wanted to do her first if it would hurt terribly and

she would see me in pain she might have regreated doing it.

Afterwards she said "Now I can say I got it first and you just copied me since I am so cool" (something like that).

Here is the results together.

post-114-1273782470.jpg

:laugh: Made my day Ras!

I however am on the same boat as Erdbeereis and Jim. Tattos in my eyes are just pretty (or not so pretty) scars. If you want to mark yourself for life do what I did and fill up a half gallon container with water, spill some on the outside, get a bright idea to jump on it, and presto you are now marked.

I like those LEGO brick tattoos, though I won't ever get a tattoo. When you get old they just get all saggy, well I guess I wouldn't care about my appearance anyway if I was saggy. I don't want to get saggy. :cry_sad:

2x2 tattoos, that's cute. :classic:

I think the trick is to get a tattoo some place where you won't sag. Also think about what kind of job or career you will be doing in the future and choose your tattoo carefully or not have them at all. Tattoos can be removed by laser treatments but I don't think the treatment comes pain free.

There are also non-permanent type tattoos. You try them to see if you can live with a tattoo and not get bored of it.

Also think about what kind of job or career you will be doing in the future and choose your tattoo carefully or not have them at all.

That was always my idea too, to not get one that you can hide with a shortsleeved shirt or t-shirt. None below that area.

This tattoo broke the rule though. But I can still hide it with a watch or a pretty bracelet :wink:

I love tattoos! This is the last one I got. It is an ensō which symbolizes a moment when the mind is free to simply let the body/spirit create or enlightenment (my circle in broken meaning I am still working on attaining enlightenment. I put the eye of Horus inside it as ancient Egyptian and Near Eastern sailors would frequently paint the symbol on the bow of their vessel to ensure safe sea travel. All my tattoo’s are ancient symbols from various cultures that I find some connection with….since they have been associated with humans for hundreds or thousands of years I figure they wouldn’t likely be something I’d regret having gotten in just one lifetime.

1273878078m_SPLASH.jpg

Nice one Hornbricker. What else doyou got?

One that says "I'm Egor, Rattys little servant." :wink:

Really nice tattoos everybody... I would like to have one or two too but I don't know when I will find the time to think about the motive and go to such studio.

But I already know WHERE they should be :P

One at the shoulder - a bit bigger - and one at the foot, but it still has to be hideable because I work in a bank and tattoos are not allowed to be seen there.

-Aredhel

No permanent tattoos for me. Just temporary ones. I love unicorn tattoos :tongue:

This might be a little too much for me to handle. It's Dystopic.

lego-beach-scene.jpg

Alright, you're officially banned from the Wargames forum. :tongue:

And it looks Utopic to me. :wink:

And it looks Utopic to me. :wink:

The guy in the upper left is Icarus, isn't it?

Any clues in this picture?

lego-beach-scene.jpg

Now that is an AFOL, for sure!

Hence tattoos today are regrets ten years down the road.

I disagree.

I decided to get a tattoo ten years ago and I've never regretted it.

It took me 2 years or so to decide and design it - perhaps that makes the difference.

I disagree.

I decided to get a tattoo ten years ago and I've never regretted it.

It took me 2 years or so to decide and design it - perhaps that makes the difference.

I've considered have a tattoo for years but I've never been able to think of something that I'm sure I'll still like in 10 years. Interestingly it never occurred to me to get a LEGO one! :tongue: I'll have to give it some thought.

On a similar note when I first joined the Navy it was "cool" to get a tattoo of Taz Devil holding an anchor. I thought it was a stupid idea getting the same lame tat so I passed, but many in recruit school had one done. I'd love to find out how many regret it now! :tongue:

Ok... so own up.. who in here got this done on their back? :sweet:

Not bad detailing, and perspective, actually...

RB

Merged those topics. I bet you didn't scroll down to the open tattoo topic from less than a week ago, did you :wink:

A Lego tattoo. Huh. Of all the tattoo ideas I've tried to come up with, I never even thought of that. I have three tattoos so far--a Russian Orthodox cross, a COC Skull, and a memorial tattoo for my deceased wife. But a Lego tattoo... maybe one of a Pirate captain... or an old school Castle fig... you all have me thinking... this could be dangerous... :laugh:

Merged those topics. I bet you didn't scroll down to the open tattoo topic from less than a week ago, did you :wink:

I seriously didn't think a Lego tattoo thread already existed! hehehe :blush:

RB

I seriously didn't think a Lego tattoo thread already existed! hehehe :blush:

RB

Who could have foreseen that. However it is not only about LEGO tattoos but of members having tattoos in general in here.

So I got myself a new lego tattoo this makes number 2 for me. This one is behind my ear the other is a sugar skull design based on the minifig head. This might shock some but I work in a tattoo shop as a professional piercer so not that big a deal I have visible tattoos. I am working on doing a couple more lego themed tattoos to show my devotion to the brick.

post-20122-132267123462.jpg