def

Mafia School: The Witchbreed Day IV

Alright, Keeping in mind what has been said before, I will Vote: Pirelly Dabito (Piratedave).

He is one of the two people that are most suspicious at this time to me.

A lot of great information has been discussed so far today, I think we have it pretty narrowed down. PMs seem to be flying, and I have a few myself.

I don't know who to vote for right now. The scum are smart, it is very likely at least 1 of the PMs I have is from scum but which one? With the small list of possible scum, I'll just address each person now and go from there after responses come.

Skip, why would you sacrifice yourself like that instead of saying Wully should take out the next person of the list? Is this to make it look like you are a very helpful townie?

Christos, your posts are so thoughtful and well formed. You are very clever, and I think that is exactly the kind of thing it takes for scum to live this long.

Pirelly, I still think what you did yesterday is suspicious. I know you were saying you panicked and said too much too quick and that is understandable. Still, I'm suspicious.

Wully, I'm sorry but sometimes it feels like perhaps you have been playing us the whole time. Yes when you were in doubt you killed one scum. However, since then you have not killed any and if last night had worked out for you it would have been another townie down.

Please know I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this like everyone else (except the scum who are just trying to trick us and turn us on each other).

Another thing that hasn't been brought up yet - we never got all the puzzle parts. What if the puzzle doesn't mean what we think it means? What if there are more than 2 scum left? What if what if what if..just something to think about for a bit while folks are deciding on votes.

You know what, I am not going to awnser your questions? wanna know why?

Everyday so far I have been accused, yet I have not had a single vote against me, wanna know why? Because every time I defend myself and it is obvious I am town.

You have defended yourself well everyday and were lucky someone else was more suspicious or a bandwagon on someone else started and you were able to avoid being voted against, that's what happened!

Let's go on the seven seas now with the Pirate!

Pirelly Dabito...

Tried to vote off Wully even if he was confirmed SK, and accused SirC, accused me of faking the kill/sacrifice one scum o'mine, voting just following easy steps, with no real reasoning. Freaked out when accused. (by Dragus and by me)

That would be a scum trying to fly down, being shadowy, not popping up.

I'm sorry if I felt that a serial killer (who can target anyone he wants) was a threat to the town. Agreed that Wully said he would not kill townies but who says he won't, who says he won't kill you tonight? Who says he won't kill me tonight? Wully was and still is a threat to EVERYONE, including town.

I did accuse Carrots, and I most likely will accuse him again he is still suspect to me (as I am to him, it seems).

I accuse you of trying to mislead us ... and failed, what's wrong in throwing random accusations? You're doing it to me!

As far as voting, I did not know it should be an intricate process, is there more to it than I know? Pleaee enlighten me! I voted with my gut, I voted for people I felt were a threat to the town(well except for Gilly)

Yes I freaked out when I was accused, why would I not! I was at risk and fought hard for my survival, and it paid out!

I thought about this for some time and have reached a conclusion. From the four unconfirmed, only three are suspects, if Yulie is a type of vigilante from her arsenic thing. Only Skipper, Christos or Pirelly are unconfirmed. One of them are a loyal townie while the two are scum.

Carrots? You forgot Carrots, he is not "confirmed", do you trust this man enough that you would put your safety in jeopardy? Should we know something? You claim to be the cop, investigate him! I am 100% sure he will turn out scum, if he does not THEN lynch me!

But if you(Voltana) have information on Carrots that you're not sharing that's not cricket.

Yes, he claimed to be vanilla town on day 1. Last I heard though he'd not been investigated or proved.

Unless, as I said above, you have more information that you need to share.

Has he been lying to everyone, and he's not really vanilla town?

Or has he been lying to you(Voltana) saying that he's not vanilla town?

//Begin Predicted whine/

But you're picking on Carrots!! OMG you scum!!! This proves Christos is scum and must be voted out immediately!!!!

//End Predicted whine/

There you go, I've said it, you don't need to bother. Probably won't stop you though.

Just be careful you're not devolving into paranoia and hysteria, it's not a good look.

My point exactly!

You did leave out Pirelly from your list Skip, if you are town then he is scum.

And you say kill me and Carrots off.....

That's because he knows deep down that I am a good behaving townie just looking to survive!

Alright everyone, I must tell you something, I am the cop. I was in touch with Zam before his demise and Sir Carrots. I am leaning towards Pirelly for my vote. It is time to end this, even if the scum kills me, you will know who they are.

Based on what? The fact that someone else wants to vote for me?

Alright, Keeping in mind what has been said before, I will Vote: Pirelly Dabito (Piratedave).

He is one of the two people that are most suspicious at this time to me.

Thank you, some pressure was put on you and now you feel the need to re-direct the attention! OK people, the bandwagon is about to leave the station ALL ABOARD!!!!

Carrots? You forgot Carrots, he is not "confirmed", do you trust this man enough that you would put your safety in jeopardy? Should we know something? You claim to be the cop, investigate him! I am 100% sure he will turn out scum, if he does not THEN lynch me!

That is a good point you bring up. Carrots is not "confirmed" town as far as I know. Just being in touch with the cop since the beginning doesn't mean confirmation of town, it can mean a very lucky/clever scum that is taking us down from inside.

Pirelly, I still think what you did yesterday is suspicious. I know you were saying you panicked and said too much too quick and that is understandable. Still, I'm suspicious.

I said it earlier, I was eager to survive and fought with all I had ... and it made me suspicious to some. I explained myself twice regarding this and that's all I have to say for that!

Wully, I'm sorry but sometimes it feels like perhaps you have been playing us the whole time. Yes when you were in doubt you killed one scum. However, since then you have not killed any and if last night had worked out for you it would have been another townie down.

I made this point twice as well yet no one was ready to listen, Wully IS a threat to the town!

Ok, @ Pirelly:

Are you STILL doubting that Voltana is the cop? I find that hard to believe.

You are 100% sure you say? Do not make claims like that, they make you look like a fool.

"Investigate him!"

I have no trouble with that, If (we should) we kill one scum tonight, it will only strengthen what I already said, and in that case, investigation is not really helpful anymore anyway, the result will be town.

About the subject of Wully,

Yes he COULD turn on us (the town :sadnew: ) but at this point, it is much easier for him to side with the town, as we have quite a good thing going on, 4 confirmed townies (confirmed as in what you believe, stop fighting the definition.) and only three suspects left.

No I don't ... do you?

Yes he COULD turn on us (the town :sadnew: )

LOL your insinuation made me laugh!

4 confirmed townies (confirmed as in what you believe, stop fighting the definition.)

Whatever you say!

No I don't ... do you?

Yes he COULD turn on us (the town :sadnew: )

LOL your insinuation made me laugh!

4 confirmed townies (confirmed as in what you believe, stop fighting the definition.)

Whatever you say!

Alright everyone, I must tell you something, I am the cop. I was in touch with Zam before his demise and Sir Carrots. I am leaning towards Pirelly for my vote. It is time to end this, even if the scum kills me, you will know who they are.

Alright everyone, I must tell you something, Voltana is claiming to be the cop, it's not proved. I was in touch with Zam before his demise and Sir Carrots. I am leaning towards Carrots for my vote. It is time to end this, even if the (other) scum kills me, you will know who they are.

I have been in touch with Voltana (and Zam) since day 2, and have known he was the Cop. To those who suspect me: If I were scum, wouldnt he have been killed that night?

I think the way to go is to do this:

Im pretty sure this has been said above me, but

Keeping in mind this: we are with 8:

Wully; SK, Me, Voltana, Dragus and Yulie are town. we have 3 people left: Christos, Skip and Pirelly.

I think we should lynch one of those 3, and Wully should kill another one. That way, whatever happens, we will kill at least 1 scum, and maybe even both.

I have been in touch with Voltana (and Zam) since day 2, and have known that he(Zakura) was the Cop. To those who suspect me: If I were scum, wouldn't he have been killed that night?

For evidence

Now i can feel i trust you ill tell you my actual role. This is investigator. N1 investigation wully not town

Check the date.I was also in contact with Carrots from day 1. At the time I believed the "I'm town, I'm being picked on by the crazy lady!" routine. And so it seems did Voltana and Zam.Voltana seems exceedingly trusting in a way that is now harming town's chances of winning this.By refusing to accede to the possiblilty Carrots is scum they create a list that does not cover all the possibilities.

I will say more in a few hours after I am able to return to court.I must go attent Master Hale's funeral.

Now suddenly there are two people claiming to be the cop, even though one was killed already (and I understand you are quoting from a PM that is old before he was killed). This is getting to be quite the quagmire of lies.

I wish I could vote for more than one person sometimes. :sceptic: What a mess.

I have nothing else to add at the moment.

Skip, why would you sacrifice yourself like that instead of saying Wully should take out the next person of the list? Is this to make it look like you are a very helpful townie?

Well, as I said you win with your team. Obviously I'd rather stay alive the whole game, but when I sent that PM I was afraid today would go the same as the day before (no one posting, no leads, etc).

Also I put myself because A) no one will believe me if I just say I'm town (there's no way for me to prove that) and B) to avoid any questions like "why don't you just let us kill you? are you trying to trick us into killing two townies?" or something like that, since I wouldn't be around for a loong time to answer them. Though it doesn't look like that worked, it just sparked questions in the opposite direction. :tongue:

Statistically it looks to me like if we just kill off completely unconfirmed (Christos, Pirelly, Skip) and then failing that the somewhat unconfirmed (Carrot, Zam) it's impossible for us to lose. Though I could be wrong on that.

I vote Pirelly Dabito (piratedave84)

Bah, I didn't bold the whole thing, don't want to be penalized.

I vote: Pirelly Dabito (piratedave84)

Epic fail number two on this post, I meant (Carrots, Voltana) not (Carrots, Zam)

A lot of great information has been discussed so far today, I think we have it pretty narrowed down. PMs seem to be flying, and I have a few myself.

I don't know who to vote for right now. The scum are smart, it is very likely at least 1 of the PMs I have is from scum but which one? With the small list of possible scum, I'll just address each person now and go from there after responses come.

Christos, your posts are so thoughtful and well formed. You are very clever, and I think that is exactly the kind of thing it takes for scum to live this long.

Thank you for the compliment (I think!)

But I'd like to say hopefully my posts would be thoughtful and well formed regardless of what role I play.

I do hope that it is not that I am suspicious that makes my posts seem that way.

As for scum living so long, I think it's more luck than skill, and being able to choose good victims.

I truely believe that if they hadn't killed Cecily she and I would have cracked it today (with help from others of course).

As well as having a poor voting record I know I've not been good at picking who the scum will target at night.

Wiat, I haven't voted yet!

Better fix that.

Vote: Sir Carrots (Scubacarrot)

Bandwagons help scum!

As for scum living so long, I think it's more luck than skill, and being able to choose good victims.

As well as having a poor voting record I know I've not been good at picking who the scum will target at night.

:wacko:

Obviously I was unclear enough for Skipper and have confusicated him.

First sentence restated for clarity.

I think that the scum have lived so long because of luck not skill.

That and they took out my friend Cecily and Zam the investigator.

As for the second sentence,

Like all good townies I have been using the nights to go over the voting patterns and try to predict who the scum will target.

This then gives some information about how they're thinking. And how they're thinking will lead to who they are.

On more than one occasion I have been surprised in the morning by their choice of target. I've not been good at predicting.

I have decided to vote: Sir Carrots (scubacarrots

Based on the fact that

a) I don't like him anymore

b) I feel like it

Seeing that accusing people without proof of their guilt or actual incriminating facts is the way to go, I feel my vote is justified!

Vote: Skip Pudding,The Man of Law (Skipper)

I don't know if Skip is town or scum but he is in the unconfirmed group, he PM'd me and then used my reply to attack me (Day 3). Whether or not that was because he is scum, that is a rotten thing to do. Very low down thing to do to anyone.

Vote: Skip Pudding,The Man of Law (Skipper)

I don't know if Skip is town or scum but he is in the unconfirmed group, he PM'd me and then used my reply to attack me (Day 3). Whether or not that was because he is scum, that is a rotten thing to do. Very low down thing to do to anyone.

I'm sorry if you're offended. I didn't feel it was such a big deal, seeing as this is a mafia game and really the only evidence we have besides investigations are what people have said. I realize you saying that "you forgot" is a bit less related to the game than other things, but when you sent that I saw it as a somewhat weak excuse to get me off your back, because personally I don't think I could completely forget about the game for a whole day.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but people have done it to me too and I didn't get offended because of it (sure, I got angry, but that was because they accused me).

No hard feelings I hope, and let's focus on the game. We can take this up in PM if you want.

Vote Tally:

Pirelly Dabito (Piratedave) 3 : Scubacarrot, volcanicpanik, Skipper

Sir Carrots (Scubacarrot) 2 : Chromeknight, Piratedave84

Skip Pudding (Skipper) 1 : darkdragon

I'm sorry if you're offended. I didn't feel it was such a big deal, seeing as this is a mafia game and really the only evidence we have besides investigations are what people have said. I realize you saying that "you forgot" is a bit less related to the game than other things, but when you sent that I saw it as a somewhat weak excuse to get me off your back, because personally I don't think I could completely forget about the game for a whole day.

Ok. Maybe I took it too hard but I really did forget, not about the it completely but about posting in it.

unvote: Skip Pudding,The Man of Law (Skipper)

vote: Pirelly Dabito (piratedave84)

Thank you all for voting for me, I am humbled that you would choose to sacrifice me!

But I implore you to re-consider your vote and to save me as I feel I could be an asset to the town during the upcoming night!

Alright, it seems we have a problem. I have received two PMs from different people each claiming to be the doctor. Who should I believe?

Alright, it seems we have a problem. I have received two PMs from different people each claiming to be the doctor. Who should I believe?

Who is claiming? make it public and let us all decide.

Perhaps we can work out why they're claiming now.