ACPin

Jabba's Droid Dungeon

gallery_101_23_281.gif

When C-3P0 and R2-D2 find themselves as pawns in the Rebellion's master plan

to rescue Han from Jabba's clutches, they're sent by the crime lord

to the droid dungeon where EV-9D9 checks out all the new acquisitions

and puts new droids to work where needed.

6396443903_942f4a0391_z.jpg

Click on the pic for more details...

AC

Great work again! The scene has a great sphere, almost movie like. :classic: I really like the machinery at the left, and the droid at the right being teared apart.

Ps; nice collection of protocol droids.

Ah, new aquistions. :grin: Nice diorama. You've captured the main 2 tortures (the droid being ripped apart the Gonk Foot-Frier) very well. :thumbup: Props for the generator(?) greebles as well.

Edited by CallMePieOrDie

Awsome as usual. I would have not thought of doing this sceen at all but your've done it well. Classic with the droid being pulled apart and the Gonk fryer. Aslo like the nice touch of Boba and Bib standing in the stair well. :thumbup:

Very nice work (as usual)! I don't think I've ever seen this scene recreated in Lego before, so mad props for a first. :thumbup: I always wondered, why did 9D9's mouth need to move for him to talk? I mean, he's a droid! :laugh:

Very nice work (as usual)! I don't think I've ever seen this scene recreated in Lego before, so mad props for a first. :thumbup: I always wondered, why did 9D9's mouth need to move for him to talk? I mean, he's a droid! :laugh:

She is a droid. :wink:

It's always a pleasure to see some of the less prominent (but still interesting) scenes in the movies depicted in brickbuild, and even better that ACPin chose this to immortalize in his signature dioramas. Very well done once again! :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Great work, AC. You've captured the chaotic machinery of this scene perfectly.

I always wondered, why did 9D9's mouth need to move for him to talk? I mean, he's a droid! :laugh:

Maybe because it makes her look more human. Wasn't she the droid who modified herself with some sort of sensor to feel other droids' pain and relish it?

Looks great! I somehow always liked this scene it the movie. I felt bad for the poor droid getting stretched apart.

Absolutely amasing ACPin, I must say the level of detail in this makes it (for me) better than your last one :thumbup:.

Another great creation ACPin! :thumbup:

Are you going to build the entire of Jabba’s palace for the Community Build? It looks like this & your previous scene would fit together rather nicely, possibly with a nice Throne room for good measure! :wink:

Great work again! The scene has a great sphere, almost movie like. :classic: I really like the machinery at the left, and the droid at the right being teared apart.

Ps; nice collection of protocol droids.

This was designed intentionally to look like the actual movie scene.

Ah, new aquistions. :grin: Nice diorama. You've captured the main 2 tortures (the droid being ripped apart the Gonk Foot-Frier) very well. :thumbup: Props for the generator(?) greebles as well.

Yeah, those machinery resemble generators of some sort.

Awsome as usual. I would have not thought of doing this sceen at all but your've done it well. Classic with the droid being pulled apart and the Gonk fryer. Aslo like the nice touch of Boba and Bib standing in the stair well. :thumbup:

Scenes that most would probably never think about of doing are the most challenging to accomplish.

Coincidentally I just watched the first half hour of The Return of the Jedi with my son a few hours ago. That looks terrific! :sweet:

Hope it didn't disappoint your son!

I've searched some sites and most dioramas of this scene were done using the action figures.

She is a droid. :wink:

:tongue:

It's always a pleasure to see some of the less prominent (but still interesting) scenes in the movies depicted in brickbuild, and even better that ACPin chose this to immortalize in his signature dioramas. Very well done once again! :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thanks for the blog!

Great work, AC. You've captured the chaotic machinery of this scene perfectly.

Maybe because it makes her look more human. Wasn't she the droid who modified herself with some sort of sensor to feel other droids' pain and relish it?

I made sure to incorporate the basic elements that were in the movie scene and then added the personal touch with the other parts.

Looks great! I somehow always liked this scene it the movie. I felt bad for the poor droid getting stretched apart.

That droid was actually a 2-1B medical droid which I replaced with another as I didn't want to mutilate it.

ooo check out or them droids, and you got the one getting ripped apart, haha classic

:grin:

Absolutely amasing ACPin, I must say the level of detail in this makes it (for me) better than your last one :thumbup:.

Each scene has it's own unique elements.

Nice work!

:classic:

Another great creation ACPin! :thumbup:

Are you going to build the entire of Jabba’s palace for the Community Build? It looks like this & your previous scene would fit together rather nicely, possibly with a nice Throne room for good measure! :wink:

Let's not get ahead and just keep posted for more to come... :wink:

AC

Hope it didn't disappoint your son!

When you're only almost five years old even Jar Jar and The Phantom Menace is TOTALLY amazing :tongue:.

Oh wow ACPin. This is what happens when I don't visit this forum for several days! :laugh: You did a great job with this and now I need to get busy!

When you're only almost five years old even Jar Jar and The Phantom Menace is TOTALLY amazing :tongue:.

If he hasn't seen it yet, you should probaly show him this.

TheedLanding-a00-030-thumb.jpg

Oh wow ACPin. This is what happens when I don't visit this forum for several days! :laugh: You did a great job with this and now I need to get busy!

You still have a month to go!

'ACPin' again you amaze us with your genius, keep them coming ! :classic:

How about you, aren't you joining in?

AC

That is extremely impressive. Since Return is by far my favorite of the saga, this gains even more points in my book.

That is extremely impressive. Since Return is by far my favorite of the saga, this gains even more points in my book.

Then better look at the first scene and the third scene so I can get two more points from you! :laugh:

AC

This looks really good dude, definitely a lot like the film :)

I'm hoping to do a moc of EV-9D9's secret workshop at some point in the future, so this has given me someinspiration.

A terrific scene. You have enough compliments already, but I feel the need to add my congratulations to an excellently realised creation!