Sign in to follow this  
Patriot720

CAT 1: Killer Croc's Killer Croc

Hello! I haven't been active on here in awhile; and this is the first Moc I've made in a long time. I'm quite pleased with the turn out and hope you all think the same :tongue:

Anyways, here's the story:

Batman's arch nemesis Killer Croc has a menacing plan to take over Gotham City. Using the toxic waste and sewage at the bottom of Gotham's sewers, Killer Croc mutated one of his crocodile minions and grew it to gigantic proportions! The massive Crocodile breaks its way out of the sewer onto one of Gotham's busy streets. With the city in peril, they shine the Bat Symbol into the sky, hoping the masked crime fighter will once again save the day!

6386459887_876727abc0_b.jpg

Killer Croc is seen breaking out of the Sewer drain!

6386460089_c863d02b02_b.jpg

In the Sewer, Killer Croc's domain

6386460181_54bc7fec4e_b.jpg

Street View

6386460275_7ce075e32d_b.jpg

Side View, notice the "activity" going on in the boiler room....

6386460387_db87c2431f_b.jpg

Another sewer shot, Killer Croc definately isn't the cleanliest villain...

6386460555_9cdc114558_b.jpg

Looks like Killer Croc isn't the only villan that Batman has to worry about,

Two Faced seems to be hatching a plan of his own to wreak havoc on Gotham City....

6386460653_1190b23fc6_b.jpg

And finally, what I believe is the best part of this Moc--the Crocodile! Minus the tail :tongue:

6386460757_16a6363853_b.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look at my entry. Here's The Flickr Gallery if you want to see more! Good luck to everybody! :laugh:

-Patriot720

Edited by Patriot720

Killer(as in the adjective for awesome) Croc! You really put a scary thing in a well built setting.

Excellent work!

:laugh: That is a great entry!

Well who would've thought Crock could do such a thing? A very clever idea and a great build! :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Wonderful entry, the architecture is just superb, and the details with all the junk in the sewer is great. Really nice.

Looks like Batman has his work cut out...but I actually think the crocodile is quite cute...I think it's those eyes..and that little smile :wub:

The Pic with Two Face is very nice.

But why the round 1X1 on the right are not vertical ? There is a space between the wall at the top !

btw, nice entry, good luck !

Very nice ! Killer Crock have a big brtother !

Good luck !

Indeed! :devil:

Killer(as in the adjective for awesome) Croc! You really put a scary thing in a well built setting.

Excellent work!

Thank you!

:laugh: That is a great entry!

Well who would've thought Crock could do such a thing? A very clever idea and a great build! :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I’ve always wanted to build a big brick built animal, and a pet for killer Croc seemed like the perfect thing for this contest!

:grin:

The Pic with Two Face is very nice.

But why the round 1X1 on the right are not vertical ? There is a space between the wall at the top !

btw, nice entry, good luck !

I was trying to make the 'pipes' look crooked and obscure. Oh well :wacko:

Excellent MOC but between this and the Killer Croc coming out of the shower plug I cant see me feeling safe in my bathroom for a while :laugh:

Really cool MOC :tongue:

One question though, how is the Bat-signal attached to the rest of the vignette?

I guess it got Photoshopped out but I attached it to the back of the building using two trans clear rods, as evident here

6386461517_0cbc540785_b.jpg

This is like, the most original creation I've seen! I really love the croc! I really like the sewer too and how you built a hidden place beside it:)

Good luck!

Stunning!! It looks like a scene right out of the video game.

It's so great how many Batman MOCs we're getting these days! This contest was a good idea.

This is a very nice CROC o I Mean MOC :laugh: . Great build and lots to look at as ther is alot of things going on cramed in to this sceen. I aslo like the sewer water, fish under neath it and the partualy submerged crock look wonderful anbd lots of bats are a nice touch. Good luck with the competition. :thumbup:

WOW! This is an outstandin MOC Patriot720! *oh2*

I like the giant crocodile and the broken road with pieces everywhere! :wub:

The sewer with the garbage outside (and inside) the transparent water is totally cool! :blush:

The hidden room with pipes is the icing on the cake! :wub_drool:

Great MOC!

I can't believe no one has mentioned the fantastic wall in the sewer!

Fantastic entry - now that's what I call a crock!

what a cool moc, everything ties in beautifully with the croc spewing out of the sewer into the street, must say most of the entries for this comp is top notch :thumbup:

As Killer Croc Is my favourite Batman Villain I :wub: this!

Croc coming out of the sewer, and the huge crocodile bursting out into the street, Two-Face in the underground and that lovely sewer!

Just packed with details!

Well done, and it is one of my favourite MOC's on Eurobricks!

Excellent entry ' Patriot720 ', that's his big brother.....man, he looks ticked off and hungry ! :laugh:

Great scenery and brick-built Bat-signal......Bat-brick On ' Patriot720 ' same Bat-time same Bat-channel ! :wink:

Excellent entry ' Patriot720 ', that's his big brother.....man, he looks ticked off and hungry ! :laugh:

I see what you did there :laugh:

Great entry Patriot! The buildings look really good although a bit thin, lots of details but the big draw for me is that bodacious crocodile bursting from the sewer. I also like the use of the trans blue wall pieces with junk inside them! Awesome job! :sweet:

I am blown away by all these fantastic comments...Glad to see my creation is being received so well :blush:

As Killer Croc Is my favourite Batman Villain I :wub: this!

Croc coming out of the sewer, and the huge crocodile bursting out into the street, Two-Face in the underground and that lovely sewer!

Just packed with details!

Well done, and it is one of my favourite MOC's on Eurobricks!

ahh Killer Croc is my favorite villan as well, he's certainly the most menacing :devil:

I see what you did there :laugh:

Great entry Patriot! The buildings look really good although a bit thin, lots of details but the big draw for me is that bodacious crocodile bursting from the sewer. I also like the use of the trans blue wall pieces with junk inside them! Awesome job! :sweet:

The buildings didn't come out 100% how I would have liked, but I think they are pretty good within the confines of 32 studs.

Thank you for the great comments though! :sweet:

It's past his feeding time, he must be hungry for some Batman.....

Edited by Patriot720

Wow, this is really great! Praise all over. I feel like this is something I might have crudely drawn in elementery school - seeing it happen with lego blocks has thus completed the circle. Thanks! That croc is toooo cool.

Holy cow this is amazing! The sewer is just gorgeous, and the street is incredible! These multilayer MOCs NEVER cease to amaze me. Wonderful work!

Your entry has been noted.

Any further changes to your entry MUST be informed to me via PM.

Thank you.

WhiteFang