Darth Nihilus

Monster Fighters 2012

Well we have Medusa, Ghost Captain, Ghost Hunters from previous ideas. Ghost Hunters is not a good idea in my opinion, it could be made into only 1 set or something, not a 2nd wave. Medusa and ghost captain is fine, so let's say 2 sets there, we still lack quite a few ideas for rest of a new wave.

@Diggydoes

Where did you get them?

And was anybody in Oberhausen already?

@Diggydoes

Where did you get them?

And was anybody in Oberhausen already?

I bought them at the Lego-store in Cologne! As far as i remember they´ve also had the Vampire Castle, the Werewolf-set and the Mummy-Chariot!

I bought them at the Lego-store in Cologne! As far as i remember they´ve also had the Vampire Castle, the Werewolf-set and the Mummy-Chariot!

Not bad, not bad :) Thx for the info!

I'm from Bielefeld an i really like the Sets. So i'm thinking about driving to Oberhausen. It's not as far as Cologne :D

Hey could you take a picture of the box? I don't think we've seen it yet. But boy, those figures look great!

Those earlier pics made the bride look bluish,glad to see she is indeed gray,now I can swap her head with the chauffer's,don't like the red eye/blood on the mouth look for her.

Of course,over here it's 39.99€ ! I was well surprised when i saw this sitting on the shelfs,it wasn't displayed on the Toy-Fairs right?

Since the zombies are called out as bride, groom and driver, I'd say none of them is the witch doctor. Should there be one, anyway? Was a witch doctor officially mentioned?

BTW, I'd say the red around the brides mouth is lipstick, not blood (though I guess everyone would see it as blood).

EDIT: I see its been pointed out already, ah well.

Edited by Ardelon

Of course,over here it's 39.99€ ! I was well surprised when i saw this sitting on the shelfs,it wasn't displayed on the Toy-Fairs right?

Oh $40! YES! Definitely getting that one.

Oh $40! YES! Definitely getting that one.

First sale I see, this set's mine. :thumbup: That's a really fair price.

Oh! Good to hear some of the goodness is available already! Still no incentive to go on a rabid shopping-spree in Oberhausen for those (well, not after I got to plunder a leftover CMF series 4 box in a neighbouring town today ^^). Still got to stick to my priorities, which is: discounted Kingdoms, Atlantis and Alien Conquest sets. But still good to hear about the new stuff popping up early!

Be well!

Cutty

First sale I see, this set's mine. :thumbup: That's a really fair price.

It looks like it has some great parts too!

Any piece count on the Zombies set?

It looks like it has some great parts too!

Screw that, I just want some zombies.... :blush: With some customization, the car would make a nice hot rod.

I'm fairly new to Lego but $50 sounds a bit much for what is in the set.

That's not smeared lipstick,it's clearly blood, makes no sense for a zombie just out of the ground to have lipstick on!

Hi everybody,

as mentioned before a few of the Monster Fighter sets are already available over here in Germany. So 2 days ago i bought two copies of 9465 ("the Zombies"), i took some pics of the minifigs and uploaded them: http://www.flickr.com/photos/79742056@N08/sets/72157629583089704/with/6988962064/ they are pretty awesome :cry_happy:

Thanks for the pics! :classic:

When you're done building the set, please take pictures of the vehicle and the graveyard. :sweet:

That's not smeared lipstick,it's clearly blood, makes no sense for a zombie just out of the ground to have lipstick on!

LEGO doesn't have to make sense, just look at Ninjago, or even this theme. :wink:

That's euros. It'll probably be $50, especially since it's limited edition.

Prices almost always translate exactly into the dollar. :wink:

Screw that, I just want some zombies.... :blush: With some customization, the car would make a nice hot rod.

That's a good reason too. :grin: