ACPin

Jabba's Prize

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Later that night, the bounty hunter Boushh enters the throne room

to see Han Solo frozen in carbonite up close.

6356805479_5d6f37318d_z.jpg

Click the pic for more details...

AC

Nice lighting, is the headpiece official? I don't recall it in any sets.

I'm fairly certain that it isn't.

I see there's a tauntaun head to the left of Han, in accordance with the film. Nice attention to detail. :thumbup:

I see there's a tauntaun head to the left of Han, in accordance with the film. Nice attention to detail. :thumbup:

And the T-Rex head on the right, from the film too :laugh:.

Fantastic ACPin, great lighting and detail (as always :grin:), I like the little plug socket under Han.

Oh wow, what a perfect use for the new Han piece, it's crazy how accurate your creations are.

Just makes me want an official Boushh disguise even more. Great work.

Is this referring to another time that Boushh was actually there? You can't call him Boushh if it's just Leia in disguise.

Beautiful. :wub_drool:

A great, instantly recognizable scene from my second-favorite movie (AotC being my favorite :grin_wub: ). I love the parts usage, but how did you make the Boussh helmet? I want to know so I can make one. :innocent2:

Wow it's amazing. Great detail. Did you make the headgear yourself, cause I don't remember it being in any sets?

Edited by Andonii

Perfect depiction of a great scene! As previously stated, the lighting really makes this shot. I love how, at first, this shot looks simple, but the more you study it, the more little details you pick out. Nice! :wub:

And the T-Rex head on the right, from the film too :laugh:.

Well, that's one happy T-rex then. Looks more like some kind of sauropod to me. :laugh: Anyway, let's not spam this thread with a prehistoric creatures discussion.

ACPin, this looks wonderful! :blush: The lighting is just perfect, I can almost smell the underground palace, crowded with all kinds of beings from the farthest reach of the universe, while some beams of light pour to gates in the roof.. just lovely! Nice custom headpiece too. :classic:

Note:

An Fellow after 500 posts...? Or am I being stupid? :look:

An Fellow after 500 posts...? Or am I being stupid? :look:

Awarding of the Fellow rank is independent of post count. With his top-notch MOCs and the Community Builds he's led recently, ACPin more than deserves it.

Another fantastic MOC ACPin! The lighting and detail is amazing! The scene is captured perfectly. :thumbup:

I sure hope you will do more than just one MOC for this Community Build. :classic:

Hi

you really should post that image in the SW photography topic too! It is from that point of view amazing. The lightning is truely stunning, not only Han in carbonite but also the grid that comes from the roof design.

I realy like that!

Dino

Thanks all for your comments! :sweet:

There's only one light source used for the overall scene and a small LED light to shine on the carbonite block. The Boushh helmet came from the Hasbro action figure Leia Boushh though I did try at first to design a brick built version of it. Yes, the taun-taun was not beheaded for this and just use your imagination as to where the rest of the body is. :laugh:

Only the first of complementary scenes so stay tuned for more...

AC

Excellent work, as usual, ACPin!

I love the lighting especially which is beautifully done :wub: My only suggestion would be to move the LED fractionally further forward to illuminate Han a little more, although I’m being very picky!!

Congratulations on your promotion to ‘Fellow’, totally deserved.