Sign in to follow this  
Dakar A

Blocci 395 Spyder

Hello all!

I'm Dakar A, brand-new to EB, but i've been reading for a while. I wanted to share this first MOC of mine. I've gone through hundreds of iterations, but this is the final (and best!) design yet

blocci_1.png

The main image,from he dealer's catologue, with the Blocci logo.

blocci2.jpg

Side veiw.

blocci3.png

Seats and engine detail visible.

blocci4.png

The view people get of it when celebrites wreck head on in to them! :laugh:

blocci5.png

And finaly, the back end. Modled after Ferrari's own F430.

Some details; It is approximaly the size of the cars from Custom Car Garage 10200. It has opening doors, a shifter, moveable seats, and an engine detail in the back. It is loosely based on the Ferrari 360 and 430 cars.

Blocci's description:

A superfast convertible from the inventors of speed, Blocchi. 0-60 in 1.75 seconds, this car is a breakthrough in taiga-top technology.

Its 12-cylinder engine, in the rear, puts out 725 horsepower.With its elegant shape straddling its agressive looks, it is sure to turn heads and draw admirers.

P.S.- I would really appreciate it if you could go to this page and vote for it, if you like it, of course!

Thanks for reading and leave your opinion in the comments!

P.P.S.- Sorry for the grainy images, I don't have any software beond MS paint! *huh*

Edited by Dakar A
Changed oversized images to links. Pls. observe 800x600 max. image size limit

Thank you guys so much for the warm welcome! I've got class tomorrow, but as soon as I can, I will adjust the pics for everyone's benefit! :blush:

Brick on,

Dakar

Thank you guys so much for the warm welcome! I've got class tomorrow, but as soon as I can, I will adjust the pics for everyone's benefit! :blush:

Brick on,

Dakar

I have resized your first pic for the Index of Town Vehicle MOCs and posted the image to your first post. The maximum size of a picture posted on EB is 800x600. I would check out the Tutorials Index if you have any questions for downsizing and posting images. :thumbup: Thanks.

Thanks Phred. I will finish re-sizing and editing the photos before 4:00 Eastern standard time! Thanks for all the help! :cry_happy:

Here are two images of the reference vehicles, for those who don't know:

Red-Ferrari-360-Spyder.jpg

epcp_0802_06_z+ferrari_f430_scuderia+rear_view.jpg

Brick on and Drive on,

Dakar