Sign in to follow this  
ADHO15

Gotham City Mafia: Day Two

It's not weird at all...

Let me clarify and I do think it works in this manner under that kind of scummy settings,

The undercover agents work as a team. They are able to coordinate their night actions together and submit to the "God" for execution. The scum vigilante can choose to target Ra’s Al Ghul and to make things worse, one of their teammates who have the janitor action will also mess up the Ra’s Al Ghul's alignment when it's revealed in Day 2 and that's how the cleaning up process works.

NO, serial killer's job is to kill people regardless of who and he/she normally acts alone!

Yeah, don't worry I understand that, I even stated it in my second option, maybe I didn't say it very clearly. If there is a Janitor, it would have definitely been coordinated, however, I'm suggesting that if the killer is a neutral/independent serial killer, which I believe you brought up based on the fact that there is no clear murder weapon, then could it be possible that in addition to killing he could also remove the identity of the victim? Those who know the works of Doctor Thomas Elliot may be cluing into my train of though now.

Hmmm, both the Babydoll and the Riddler claim to have been blocked....That seems unlikely, scum having two blockers. Also, if a person is blocked, they should be informed as such, for the sake of consistency.

Well what do you expect? Somebody comes out and says "Hey, I'm the investigator!" and scum will just let him investigate? I myself, prefer that over death, though. I just want to know why he aint dead? Usually if the scum found out who the investigator was, they'd try and kill him right away, unless they assumed he'd be protected. I assumed that's what happened today, unless he's scum of course.

If the undercover agents concluded that person is the investigator, yes, they will take them out but not immediately because the protector on our side will definitely jump in to protect that possible investigator. It's a possibility and may considered as a calculated move.

Hmmm, both the Babydoll and the Riddler claim to have been blocked....That seems unlikely, scum having two blockers. Also, if a person is blocked, they should be informed as such, for the sake of consistency.

Can it be the other person is a townie? If there is a 3rd person claiming to be blocked as well, then something is definitely wrong.

If the undercover agents concluded that person is the investigator, yes, they will take them out but not immediately because the protector on our side will definitely jump in to protect that possible investigator. It's a possibility and may considered as a calculated move.

Can it be the other person is a townie? If there is a 3rd person claiming to be blocked as well, then something is definitely wrong.

Why would a townie block one of the two people leaning town in thread? Think Clayface, think!

Yeah, I was definitely blocked, apparently I "couldn't remember anything about the investigation" to paraphrase the information I received. I to find it weird that there are supposedly two blockers, but considering Babydoll doesn't have a confirmed message, it will be interesting to see what the bird and the clown have to say on the matters.

Are there any reasons for a Townie to block either of them, though?

babydollv.jpg

That is why I asked our hosts, and I'm still waiting for their reply. I don't see any reason why my allegiance won't be revealed unless I was really blocked. Even if I will be pissed off by a failed ability, at least I would have appreciated some type of confirmation from the hosts.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility that an SK could do that, but I think it would be unlikely. I haven't seen enough killings publicly and I know next to nothing about the killing actions themselves, so while I would think that cleaning up and killing would be two separate roles, I wouldn't say that they aren't one action. Like you say, though, if they are two separate roles, it was either extremely coincidental or a scum coordination, unless the SK and scum somehow found each other and already trust each other. I also don't see any reason for the scum to kill Ra's, as it would appear that he did nothing to threaten them, (actually, he did basically nothing whatsoever) and he was already a suspect. I think it's the work of a vigilante, which would make some sense as he was already a suspect. I highly doubt the SK or vigilante trusted someone else enough to coordinate the actions at this time, so I don't think the possibility of a resurrection is that far-fetched. It's certainly not unprecedented in these types of situations, and it's the most reasonable explanation that only needs one person to have targeted Ra's.

Thank you Black Mask. Your insight has helped to re-titillate my point further. Yes, there are not enough killings to justify that plus if there is killings, and the person was protected, it should have been made light to it. But, there is none. I am more worried, if the night killings don't take place, then something sinister might have happened.

Yeah, I was definitely blocked, apparently I "couldn't remember anything about the investigation" to paraphrase the information I received. I to find it weird that there are supposedly two blockers, but considering Babydoll doesn't have a confirmed message, it will be interesting to see what the bird and the clown have to say on the matters.

babydollv.jpg

So you got a confirmation and I did not? :sceptic: I really hope for the sake of consistency, the hosts will give me some explanation also.

But on the brighter side, I think there is still hope that I will be cleared today, even if the chances are slim. I shall remain hopeful, and just wait for the hosts' reply to me.

I asked some town to contact me. Who I'd really like to contact me is the doctor/protector. Also, if anyone other than the Riddler has a type of investigation ability, yes, you too, please let me know. I won't tell anyone, but we have an effective way to organize now :wink: Keep in mind, if there are multiple claims, we can help smoke out Agents that way too :sweet:

Thank you Black Mask. Your insight has helped to re-titillate my point further.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please, nobody titillate Clayface's point any further! If it gets any sharper, someone is going to lose an eye hahaha.gif

Why would a townie block one of the two people leaning town in thread? Think Clayface, think!

From what I can think, if a clueless townie blocker choose not to believe any of the claims made by either two, then the clueless townie will harp onto it and jumped onto one of them! I can hardly believe that there is 2 blockers on the scum sides and the logical approach is to think that there are 1 blocker on each side. Anything more than that is dubious.

Of course, I got no reason to disbelieve those two but hey, right now we got to piece those public claims one by one and see if any of it contain any loopholes.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please, nobody titillate Clayface's point any further! If it gets any sharper, someone is going to lose an eye hahaha.gif

Just keep this to yourself, will you? :blush:

Thank you Black Mask. Your insight has helped to re-titillate my point further. Yes, there are not enough killings to justify that plus if there is killings, and the person was protected, it should have been made light to it. But, there is none. I am more worried, if the night killings don't take place, then something sinister might have happened.

I think you'll get more attention like this

*ahem*

Everybody watch out for the possibility of a conversion! I.E. Who once was town might now be scum!

The lack of killings, as Clayface has brought up gives light to the possibility that the agents may have spent the night adding someone to their roster to replace Catwoman.

I think you'll get more attention like this

*ahem*

Everybody watch out for the possibility of a conversion! I.E. Who once was town might now be scum!

The lack of killings, as Clayface has brought up gives light to the possibility that the agents may have spent the night adding someone to their roster to replace Catwoman.

babydollv.jpg

I've thought about that possibility also. And I think I've already learned my lesson in "conversion" from the movies that I saw. So that might be a reason for the lack of kills last night. If ever such conversion happened, then wouldn't it be safe to assume that they recruited one of the more "experienced" criminals amongst us? I'm not pointing fingers at anyone specific, just stating out that likely scenario.

day206.jpg

And what's all this 'town' talk I hear? I hardly think you lot can call yourself model citizens. :wacko:

babydollv.jpg

I've thought about that possibility also. And I think I've already learned my lesson in "conversion" from the movies that I saw. So that might be a reason for the lack of kills last night. If ever such conversion happened, then wouldn't it be safe to assume that they recruited one of the more "experienced" criminals amongst us? I'm not pointing fingers at anyone specific, just stating out that likely scenario.

As much as I hate to say it, you could be right in the ballpark with that guess. It would be in the scums best interest to convert someone who has

a)already built alliances with several townies

b)been confirmed town

In fact, that may just be the problem that Babydoll is facing, perhaps she was converted and thats conflicting with her ability to announce her innocence. It's a longshot I know, but that could be as plausible as any other guesses.

Never mind, it seems as though (again) in the time it took me to vocalize my point, an answer has presented itself. :blush:

babydollv.jpg

Baby Doll and Mr. Happy Head are both HAPPY! :classic: :classic: :classic:

Sorry for doubting you Unca' Joker. And pls. don't treat me like a kid, forcing me sitting on your lap is sexual harassment! :hmpf_bad::tongue:

I didn't want to cause a panic among us and I wanted it to be subtle. It's still inconclusive and conversion was one of the possible considerations. For sure, if conversion really did happens, it was used because they knew their team mate is going to die. Otherwise, let's continue to wait to see if there is any other interesting stuff happens such as "poisoning" during mid-day. I am just thinking out loud as in what the scums will plot and do and I think we need to get most of us in sync. Whatever the undercover agents can do, we got to beat them and think like them! Unfortunately, we are in the light while they laugh it out in the dark! Let's not give them anymore advantage that they deserves.

As much as I hate to say it, you could be right in the ballpark with that guess. It would be in the scums best interest to convert someone who has

a)already built alliances with several townies

b)been confirmed town

It's a speculation and we can't confirm if a conversion has genuinely took place or not. Apart from that, undercover agents will speculate and look out for townies with useful night actions to recruit them among their weapons arsenal. Furthermore, those who flies under the radar is another good option (between not too noisy and too quiet range).

I know I know, I might be part of that group that might've been converted, but the truth is, I was not. And I'm just relieved now that finally my innocence is cleared. Now I could start focusing more action coordination amongst us criminals, or The Creeper could do that also for us since he has led us to a unprecedented successful Day 1 lynch.

Alright, there we go. :classic:

With all this talk of conversion, I'm thinking Baby Doll herself would be the prime target for conversion the coming Days, if there is a converter. Might want to check up on her in a few Days if you are, in fact, the Investigator, Riddler.

We can trust Catwoman about as much as we could throw her (and with so many super strong guys here, actually we could throw her pretty far :laugh: ) but she claimed one of her night actions is to steal from others, presumably if that person's night action has to do with an object rather than an innate ability (like, for example, Mr Freeze relies on gizmos). I'm thinking the ventriloquist can take over others' actions, much like a ventriloquist does. I just met him yesterday, so I don't know so well though.

Babydoll is in the clear, because if the Joker made a public announcement that she was criminal, and in fact she wasn't, well, that would really cause a horrendous backlash against him in the future. So we'll trust it :wink:

Babydoll is in the clear, because if the Joker made a public announcement that she was criminal, and in fact she wasn't, well, that would really cause a horrendous backlash against him in the future. So we'll trust it :wink: [/color]

Not to mention that I think it would make the situation unfairly confusing. I remember a character just like me was scum together with a character just like you in a situation when god told the Town that a dead Townie was one of the Scum, and that threw the Town completely off and confused the Scum, even though the Scum were the ones who actually knew what was going on.

Alright, there we go. :classic:

With all this talk of conversion, I'm thinking Baby Doll herself would be the prime target for conversion the coming Days, if there is a converter. Might want to check up on her in a few Days if you are, in fact, the Investigator, Riddler.

babydollv.jpg

Creeps is right, even if some you still doubt my innocent looks, let's just put our trust in our host that he's telling the truth. Besides, I think I've already done what I could to prove that I am genuinely concerned about the criminal's overall cause, even putting my life on the line. Right now, I would like to focus on working together by coordinating all our actions. There have been some of who have bravely approached me and told their abilities (which I truly appreciate, but still subject for confirmation/verification), so I suggest other concerned criminals do also the same. You could either approach me or Creeps, who himself has somehow proven his allegiance (barring any conversion) by leading us to a successful scum lynch yesterday. Let us all try to be cooperative so we could end this ordeal quickly and go on with our mission of nuking Gotham already. :devil:

Creeps is right, even if some you still doubt my innocent looks, let's just put our trust in our host that he's telling the truth. Besides, I think I've already done what I could to prove that I am genuinely concerned about the criminal's overall cause, even putting my life on the line. Right now, I would like to focus on working together by coordinating all our actions. There have been some of who have bravely approached me and told their abilities (which I truly appreciate, but still subject for confirmation/verification), so I suggest other concerned criminals do also the same. You could either approach me or Creeps, who himself has somehow proven his allegiance (barring any conversion) by leading us to a successful scum lynch yesterday. Let us all try to be cooperative so we could end this ordeal quickly and go on with our mission of nuking Gotham already. :devil:

Im not doubting your innocence right now, I'm just saying that if there is a converter out there, you, as someone confirmed by the Joker to be Town, would probably be a prime target for conversion in the coming Days. I'm suggesting that if the Riddler really is the Investigator, he should investigate you again sometime later on.

See, now if the Scum have a converter, they won't know whether to convert you or not or if you're going to be investigated or not or when you would be investigated if you were. Mind games, remember? :grin:

See, now if the Scum have a converter, they won't know whether to convert you or not or if you're going to be investigated or not or when you would be investigated if you were. Mind games, remember? :grin:

Indeed, it is. If the undercover agents think that they can think like we, criminal do, then they are completely wrong...

The vote yesterday can tell us something. Those who kept voting Riddler after Catwoman came up... Ra's is an example of this. I have the feeling he was Joker-killed for not being around. In fact, not only is his body gone, but his signature and avatar too!

I doubt it. Ra's fulfilled all the participation requirements (posted at least once and voted), and even if he hadn't, he would have simply gotten a 5 vote penalty. I think it's more likely that he was killed by the vig/SK. Although it is troubling that we didn't learn his affiliation; the only real way for the scum to successfully use their janitor action (this is, of course, assuming that they even have one) would be to use it on their victim for the night, but it's much more likely that they tried to kill Baby Doll or Riddler than Ra's. Maybe the SK can also mask the identities of his victims?

Funny you would say that Ventriloquist. When the vote was on the fence, and it still looked like Riddler was going to get it, I saw you listening to the conversation. You, a normally outspoken chap, were awfully quiet. Then, hours later, when the Catwoman's fate was sealed, you got in on that vote. What was that you were saying about being forced to change to try and avoid suspicion?

Good catch, Creeper! I think it's quite possible that we've found two more scum today! :sweet:

The question remains, however: Do we lynch Bane or do we lynch Wesker and his little wooden doll?

*snip*

Well, I'm glad that's taken care of! Sorry for doubting you, Baby Doll.

We can trust Catwoman about as much as we could throw her (and with so many super strong guys here, actually we could throw her pretty far :laugh: ) but she claimed one of her night actions is to steal from others, presumably if that person's night action has to do with an object rather than an innate ability (like, for example, Mr Freeze relies on gizmos). I'm thinking the ventriloquist can take over others' actions, much like a ventriloquist does. I just met him yesterday, so I don't know so well though.

In that case, it's a good thing we got rid of her action quickly!