Si-MOCs

MOC: Yoikbreg Tailor Shop

6341007895_7028dac4d1_z.jpg

After much discussion at the Kaliphlin Grand Table, we have decided upon the City Guard's official uniform. And to celebrate, Drextrus Flagg has commissioned the construction of a tailor shop for Yoikbreg the tailor!

He shall provide our army uniforms for the Petraea City Guard.

He was a master tailor until ... he was turned. Now he continues his trade for that is what he knows.

He's not the most talkative tailor, but he excels at mindless tasks and works throughout the night.

Several of our City Guard were nice enough to model their new uniforms for Dextrus.

What a way to model our outfits! :laugh: The building itself looks very good, and I'd love to see a modeled interior. Great work! :thumbup:

Luckily, only brave men inhabit Kaliphlin. Otherwise this taylor would go broke because no one dares to visit him... but our city guard does. This sends the right message to our enemies. :devil:

Great construction, Dextrus!

Abū Alī

What a way to model our outfits! :laugh: The building itself looks very good, and I'd love to see a modeled interior. Great work! :thumbup:

I may put in an interior... though I'm not sure how to go about making sewing machines :laugh:

Luckily, only brave men inhabit Kaliphlin. Otherwise this taylor would go broke because no one dares to visit him... but our city guard does. This sends the right message to our enemies. :devil:

Great construction, Dextrus!

Abū Alī

Thank you brother Abū Alī!

Yes Mr Yoikberg had problem since his 'accident' securing business, so it was excellent circumstance that we had need of new City Watch uniforms. It should keep Mr Yoikberg happy and working instead of ... wandering the night.

Great work Si, love the whole idea behind it. Plus what realy stands out is the fact that the whole style of it looks like a modern shop, yet it just fits perfectly into the theme and your guild. Well done mate :thumbup:

Even though I should be saying this is nothing compared to what we Avalonians have in store, in-store...ged it??? Ahh well

Great build SI! :thumbup: The color scheme is very original and you know how I feel about cheese slopes... :wub:

Time to mobilize the Mitgardian traders, if there is trade in the South then there must be trade in the north. Viceroy's caravans should be reaching you soon. :wink:

Really liking the front facade! and the sand infront looks particularly good!

Can you rent ostriches there too? I'd be very interested if you did. :laugh:

Great work Si, love the whole idea behind it. Plus what realy stands out is the fact that the whole style of it looks like a modern shop, yet it just fits perfectly into the theme and your guild. Well done mate :thumbup:

Even though I should be saying this is nothing compared to what we Avalonians have in store, in-store...ged it??? Ahh well

Thanks! - haha in store... well played.

Great build SI! :thumbup: The color scheme is very original and you know how I feel about cheese slopes... :wub:

Time to mobilize the Mitgardian traders, if there is trade in the South then there must be trade in the north. Viceroy's caravans should be reaching you soon. :wink:

Who doesn't love cheese? I think I need a Tower Bridge for South building I'm going to be doing.

yes! we should trade. Black Oil is fantastic source of heat and power! Plus we very much like your glaicer waters from your lofty mountains.

Really liking the front facade! and the sand infront looks particularly good!

Can you rent ostriches there too? I'd be very interested if you did. :laugh:

Thanks, it's my first attempt at sand - I'm guessing I'm going to get a lot more practice :laugh:

And Of course you can't rent ostriches here. That's plain silly.

Ostriches are rented across the street at Rent-a-bird.

Yup, but there a problem, they want an ID, and say that I can not be recognized on mine, because we Drow all look alike to you :P

but look:

vale-01.jpgvale-01.jpgvale-01.jpgvale-01.jpgvale-01.jpgvale-01.jpgvale-01.jpgvale-01.jpg

me.......my mother...my sister.... my father...the Drow nextdoor..prison guard..matron-mother..just sum dark elf that owns me money, that face you can't forget, right? Se ARE all different :)

...and I have to return the ostrich at the end of a day... unspoiled.

you realy don;t know how to have fun, you eastaners :)

or how to make ostrich hamburgers :)

by the way, nice moc ;)

Very nice 'SI-mocs', but nothing like what's coming forth shortly in Avalonia (and that's coming from a town MOC'er :grin: ).

Avalonia Forever !

A worthy addition to your harsh dry land Dextrus, perhaps we shall meet there one day to discuss a trade of resources?

you mean "trade ;)" as, we will trade your lives for your merchandize? :)

I thought the official name of the store was "Run A Fowl"... :laugh: