Sign in to follow this  
_nours

Bête Noire, Somocto's Ship.

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Bête Noire is the kind of starship I always wanted when I was 10 : a big black nasty one with a lot of hidden weapons, big docking bay , a sort of playset with a fightening villain...So I did it!

Here is the monster, it's about 4kgs and 96 studs long.

6341271948_ed09193160.jpg

Bête Noire, hidden weapons. by oursblancgroschat, on Flickr

6341285982_710decfe6e.jpg

Bête Noire chased by a S-G07 Fighter. by oursblancgroschat, on Flickr

6341274628_361f569c12.jpg

Bête Noire, hidden weapons. by oursblancgroschat, on Flickr

6340509177_51ab877d48.jpg

Bête Noire, shuttle/escape pod. by oursblancgroschat, on Flickr

6341262838_7c8048328e.jpg

Bête Noire, shuttle/escape pod. by oursblancgroschat, on Flickr

6341230262_9109f34888.jpg

Bête Noire ...and me... by oursblancgroschat, on Flickr

6291820707_4bc9b019f4.jpg

Bête Noire, my entry for the MocMadness 2011: G'noth playing with a prisoner. by oursblancgroschat, on Flickr

Very odd, but cool design! I love the H.R. Geiger-ish look and feel to this. :wub:

Yes it's and odd shaped ship but looks good :thumbup: . I'll agree with you Mood on the H.R Giger feel, theirs somthing about it.

AWESOME space ship '_nours', hidden weapons eh ? What else do you expect from a bounty hunter right ? :laugh:

Dam good designing.....Brick On with the Force '_nours' ! :classic:

Very interesting design, haven't seen anything like it before as far as I can remember. The interior is pretty sweet, and you made well use of that big head piece.

Incidentally _nours why do you have a _ before your name?

Hi, nours is a nickname that came from "nounours" , teddybear in french.

When I choose a name for a forum a few years ago nours was already used by someone so I added a _ and I found this rather graphic...

You know that Bete means stupid in French, right? :grin: A loose translation of that name is Stupid Black. :laugh:

Great work! I like the design of the ship itself, as it's very unique and menacing.

You know that Bete means stupid in French, right? :grin: A loose translation of that name is Stupid Black. :laugh:

Great work! I like the design of the ship itself, as it's very unique and menacing.

really? it's a common piece of french "borrowed" by english - and it's generally translated as beast, so it would be Black Beast - which fits this MOC to a T .....

This is quite good. Interesting design. Was it just the camera, or did the bricks really have that glossy look to them.

Edited by Andonii

I couldn't remember what this creation reminded me of when I first saw it, but not I remember: Alien (The Alien, or ''Xenomorph''). The curved headpiece reminds me of it's head, and the large ''ribs'' at the side of it's tail.

Is this too farfetched, or am I not the only one thinking of it this way?

Edited by Hollander

really? it's a common piece of french "borrowed" by english - and it's generally translated as beast, so it would be Black Beast - which fits this MOC to a T .....

Yes, absolutely right, thanks...but what do you mean by "...which fits this MOC to a T...", english ain't my mother tongue!