Sirens-of-Titan

Mitgardia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Yes, Rambo joins Mitgardia! :laugh: (Sorry, that was just the first thing that I thought of when I saw this fig...)

@Erikur: That's a nice fig, it fits Mitgardia much better than this ugly red one :tongue:

Also welcome to you and your brother! I hope that you can have a nice time around here, it surely will be a lot of fun.

Edited by Buurli_Burri

you don't have to choose Mitgardia because you're from Scandinavia :wink:

Of course you have a lot of examples nearby, but it is maybe also nice to learn and discover other styles :laugh:

Haha maybe x) Kaliphlin would be impossible though. We don't have much beige bricks :/ Nocturnus could have worked (they have a more gothic style, right?) xD

Yes, Rambo joins Mitgardia! :laugh: (Sorry, that was just the first thing that I thought of when I saw this fig...)

@Erikur: That's a nice fig, it fits Mitgardia much better than this ugly red one :tongue:

Also welcome to you and your brother! I hope that you can have a nice time around here, it surely will be a lot of fun.

Thanks XD I haven't even seen Rambo but now that you mention it he does look the part XD

That flood of posts confused the hell out of me. Welcome to GoH, whoever the heck you people are.

Also, Red and Gold = Nocturnus. I agree with too much green, Mitgardia should have been just Dark Blue, and Kaliphlin normal and light blue and red. But that is my personal opinion. It always takes me a minute to figure out who is Mitgardian and who is Avalonian, but then we just look at their lack of trousers and good beer, and we know they are Mitgardian.

Yes, Rambo circa First Blood.

Mitgardia certainly could use some more clan characters. The Nestlands Clans of the Armored Eagle Goddess originated in the lands that are now Mitgardia aproximatly 2200 years ago.

The sword was thus passed down from father to son for many an age until it was stolen by a powerful undead, a draugr lord of Nocturnus. The Wyrm Clan sought the sword for generations before the quest was bestowed upon Arngrímr who finally tracked down the sword and defeated the draugr, sealing it by its grave forever.

I always found that a bit harsch, taking his life over a sword... You'd better stay in mitgardia for a while!

Noctunus is a bit of dark, evil, lava, swamp, mysterious and so on. Gothic would probably fall in that category. Nordic saga is definantly mitgardia. But, you are quite free to do or build whatever you prefer. Except for the colours and some figure, like green armes at mitgardia and gold/red flags for nocturnus. Welcome to GoH

@balthasar

Oh but the draugr lord isn't destroyed just sealed (you cannot kill those said in the voice of gollum)

If some hapless adventurer walked into the barrows in search of treasure...

I think I just might make a moc depicting the battle in the barrow XD

...In the background is a part of the prototype for the skull of the wyrm...

Oooh, looking forward to the rest of that!

Yes, Rambo joins Mitgardia!

Heck yeah, Revolword's REALLY screwed now! Nice to see new members in the Great Guild of the North too :thumbup:

... lack of trousers ...

I think you mean "lack of ballerina tights"... we leave all of those you guys in Avalonia!

Congratz Ecclesiastes with your new tag! :classic:

mmm... Looks like an Avalonian with powers is messing with tags.... :devil:

Weird that your tag was changed, I preferred the old dragon sjhield :look:

Edited by soccerkid6

Weird that your tag was changed, I preferred the old dragon sjhield :look:

Me too to be honest :classic:

@Ecclesiastes: let's kick them :laugh:

Elon's daughter, having starred in at least least a dozen mocs by eccles and dg so far. Checking the GOH moc index helps somtimes!

Elon's daughter, having starred in at least least a dozen mocs by eccles and dg so far. Checking the GOH moc index helps somtimes!

Thanks, I knew that she was engaged with dG but I didn't know who she actually was.

Rumors say that unknown folks, with green skin, took the old shield during a moonless night..

Just something I heard though. It's probably nothing..

Hi fellow Mitgardians! I've been trying to convert the figs in my MOCs to fleshies (easier for me and to use LOTR figs) and I was wondering if anyone could think of an alternative to this head? http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3626bpx130 . It's my siggy's head but I can't find a good alternative.

Thanks in advance!

I also have a dragon to post soon. I'll take pictures when I have time and the weather allows. :classic:

Nice job, Kabel :thumbup:

I'm going to try to get my garden finished and posted today.

A question about the Titles:

Is there going to be any type of judging, or does everyone who does a build get one automatically?

@garmadon: In previous challenges there was judging and the winner was the only one to receive the title, that make the titles the prize :classic: