Sirens-of-Titan

Mitgardia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Guys, just a little hint: this thread is more for general discussions concerning the guild. I you would like to comment on the mocs please go to the thread directly! :wink:

i didnt know we got points for freebuilds. I cant wait to start some more!

Guys, just a little hint: this thread is more for general discussions concerning the guild. I you would like to comment on the mocs please go to the thread directly! :wink:

Leave the regulating to your regulator... but kabel is TOTALLY right- leave comments on MOCs to the MOC threads.

My newest moc is up! (Link)

8196521740_ff87127f7c.jpg

I have been in Mitgardia for a while now :D So I decided to redo Jokas Hoenfall into a more... Classic figure.

8196663184_577a205b21.jpg

If there's something strange...

In Your Fiefdom.

Who ya' gonna' call?

This guy!

Edited by Skyrimguy

I have an entry for Petraea University built that I'll probably take pictures of tomorrow.

Hoping to get a fair amount of free builds in before Challenge VI :classic:

I have an entry for Petraea University built that I'll probably take pictures of tomorrow.

Hoping to get a fair amount of free builds in before Challenge VI :classic:

I have had an Idea for a Small fort. So I shall be working on the beginnings of that. Unfortunately I don't have much time to build. So Don't expect anything soon.

I have a question:

What ennemies/allies does Mitgardia have? Are we allowed to build a fight, e.g. Mitgardians vs Avalonians? Or are there just orcs and other creatures?

We definetely have very good relationships with Avalonia and we support their case against the drow and other nasty Nocturnian creatures. In fact, we were attacked by Nocturnus several times ourselves. On the other hand, Elon Chorian gave his daughter Lena to DeGothia. So be easy with our sometimes snobby neighbors to the southwest.

Kaliphlin doesn't have a direct border with us, but we trade with them. Some of them support the drow though. And as my candidate for PM elections Eric Grimmson would have it, SAY NO TO DROW!!

I have a question:

What ennemies/allies does Mitgardia have? Are we allowed to build a fight, e.g. Mitgardians vs Avalonians? Or are there just orcs and other creatures?

You're not allowed to fight against other guilds, that's ordered by the High King. So if you want to make a fight scene you can use "Corrupt Hand" forces like Skyrimguy did: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=76153 And the Drow were from Nocturnus but most of them are now eliminated.

And as Kabel said refering to me and dG, you are indeed able to make allies!

I have a question:

Well, there is currently no fighting among guilds, on the order of the High King.

However, there's nothing preventing you from depicting a historical battle, such as when the Mitgardians routed the westerners (pre-Avalonians) in the great Battle of Eldrathleigh...

I have a question:

Like NiceMarmot said no fighting among guilds, but I built a historic battle scene the Battle of Red Ford

Hm no fighting between guilds,does this count as fighting (i think this will be a part of the storyline of the "cursed frozenfall" )-When the warriors of FrozenFall were defending from the Nocturnus enemies,they were cursed.At the beginning nothing changed from the curse but soon they started to turn into beasts.What should we do with the beasts?They are getting off hands everyday,should we kill them or try to heal them?

What i wanted to say,can i use cursed from a Nocturnus mage ,Mitgardian warriors to be enemies in the landscape im making?

I think any "rebel" from another guild's territory or your own is fine. So, if they are defying the king like the cultists I used in the Battle of Khordeem or the Corrupt Hand already mentioned would be fine. There are bad guys in Historica, and everyone can make up new ones, as long as they are not fighting law-abiding citizens of the other guilds. Or at least that is my take on it.

Probably as long as you're keeping any fight with yourself and your own robbers/terrifying beasts/other villans - like Ska said, someone who is defying the authority of the Jarl (or, you could fight an elemental), it's fine. Just don't have a huge Avalonian Elf army besieging Ondylion... :laugh:

Just don't have a huge Avalonian Elf army besieging Ondylion... :laugh:

Aaaw! But...

One more things. For future reference, we have dibs on the Wargs.

Edited by Skyrimguy

I finally took a picture of my Mitgardia Fig, Sir Infernum, warrior of the fortress city of Arcium! :sweet:

Arcium borders Nocturnus to the far east of Mitgardia and took most of the threat of the Drow. It is near the Antrum mountains that Orcs and Dwarves live in. The city has good relations to with the Dwarves, but are often raided by the Orcs.

I'm sorry the background is a forrest and not snowy. :thumbdown:

dscn8490.jpg

I finally took a picture of my Mitgardia Fig, Sir Infernum, warrior of the fortress city of Arcium! :sweet:

Arcium borders Nocturnus to the far east of Mitgardia and took most of the threat of the Drow. It is near the Antrum mountains that Orcs and Dwarves live in. The city has good relations to with the Dwarves, but are often raided by the Orcs.

Nice sigfig, Infernum, and welcome to Mitgardia :sweet:

Very nice fig! And don't worry about the forest, it's not really winter right now in Mitgardia and the southern parts are obviously warmer :classic:

@Infernunm: personally I've always considered Mitgardia corosponding to everything around the Baltic Sea e.g. Southern Sweden/Northern Germany. And heck, it's not always snowing in these countries!! :wink: If you take a look at my Mitgardia mocs you will find quite a bunch of them without snow ...

Very nice fig! And don't worry about the forest, it's not really winter right now in Mitgardia and the southern parts are obviously warmer :classic:

Do you have a calender for Mitgardia or how do you know this? :classic: