Sirens-of-Titan

Mitgardia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

My Lego store did Creation Nation back in June. It was a lot of fun, and the kids loved it. Great concept.

@Garmadon: How can I say no to a snow-blower? :laugh:

Ha, Ha! Thanks :wink:

Some have suggested that Mich Maxersine is not a true Mitgardian. How wrong these people are!

Some have suggested that Mich really doesn't like snow. Watch him take his opponents down! (Manaor thought HE was cool :laugh: )

Don't vote Larsson and don't vote Manaor! All true Mitgardians Vote Mich Maxersine!

Prime%20Minister%20Snowfight%21.jpg

And don't forget - what good are roads if they are covered with snow? When was the last time you took a hike along a Mitgardian road? I'm sure you remember your freezing feet! Who cares if there are potholes when you can't even feel the road!?

Vote Mich Maxersine... or else!

Mich%20Maxersine%20For%20Prime%20Minister%20or%20else%20Poster.jpg

How does that snow blower work? How to get hot air when it is freezing? I don't get it. But I vote for Lars Larsson, better good roads with snow, than bad roads that are snow free.

How does that snow blower work? How to get hot air when it is freezing? I don't get it. But I vote for Lars Larsson, better good roads with snow, than bad roads that are snow free.

There are magicians and grelfs in historica. I think a snow blower is just as realistic as those. If you don't have an answer for something, just assume its magic.

Yea, but Magic in Mitgardia is limited the few magicians apointed by the jarl!

The snow blower works with the elemental crystal attached to the end (you can't see it in that pic, but it is more obvious in the topic).

As I mentioned before, though, Larsson never said he would fix the roads, he just said that he would stare at them and raise taxes :tongue:

Hmmm, when you say so. Elemental crystals are kinda rare, I guess, so they are expansive, so only the rich people can buy them. I do not think that you, Mich, will go everywhere to blow the roads snowfree, Mitgardia is too big for that. So, raising taxes to improve the roads, or whatever Lars will do with it, I'm sure he will do something good with it, is in my opinion better then a couple of rich persons having snowblowers that are only used for their drive ways. But that is just my opinion, I am sure others think that snowblowers for the rich elite are better then a tiny change that the roads are getting better.

I have quite a few builds I'm doing this month, so October would be better for me. However I'm all for starting it sooner than later :classic:

I'm in the same boat as SK. I can't wait for what you guys have been coming up with!

I'm looking forward to reading it and seeing other peoples builds, hopefully something with a long deadline (but definitely not due near thanksgiving week). Or *gasp* something that requires us to build small - yes possibly impossible for a lot of us.