Sirens-of-Titan

Mitgardia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

How about we all just agree not to go on GoH on Febuary 29?

Simple solution :wink:

Just kidding.

Maybe Historica is a 48 hour day instead of a 24 hour day, that or it's a 730 day year IMO.

Poor children from Historica, they get a looong school year :).

Poor children from Historica, they get a looong school year :).

But they also get a looong summer! :laugh::wink:

Word from the council of Valholl: 24 hours is also 24 Mitgardian hours. So on-topic please!

How is everyone doing on the prime minister election. So far Mich Maxersine has a fine chance on becoming prime minister!

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=76234

Although I had already looked through all of your Challenge Entries weeks ago, I just realized today that I hadn't commented on them yet (I was commenting one guild at a time, and was saving you guys for last, since you had the most entries.) Strong showing this Challenge and you guys have tons of skilled builders. Keep up the good work!

I think we have a great chance on coming near Avalonia. With the most builds this round indeed. But also with a grand amount of free/builds! So altough it´s coming from an Avalonian, he is totally right: Let's keep it up! :thumbup:

Word from the council of Valholl: 24 hours is also 24 Mitgardian hours. So on-topic please!

How is everyone doing on the prime minister election. So far Mich Maxersine has a fine chance on becoming prime minister!

http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=76234

I think we have a great chance on coming near Avalonia. With the most builds this round indeed. But also with a grand amount of free/builds! So altough it´s coming from an Avalonian, he is totally right: Let's keep it up! :thumbup:

Thanks,Ecc!

Anyways, nobody else is running just now, right?

And we should at least pass Kaliphlin, no :sceptic::thumbup:

I still plan on introducing a candidate :wink:

And I'm almost finished with my Varlryio build! Just have to do some interiors, figs, gondola, and whatever else I'm forgetting :laugh:

I suppose I had actually hoped nobody else ran... :wink:

No, just kidding, I had seen you guys were going to run from the prime Minister thread.

But they also get a looong summer! :laugh::wink:

Only bad thing about that summer is the looong time you have mosquito bites in your body.

Only bad thing about that summer is the looong time you have mosquito bites in your body.

What?!

We're to far north for misquitos (or at least I sure hope so :grin: )

Finished my Varlryio build today, should have pictures up today or tomorrow. It's one of my favorite builds yet :classic:

^I'm starting to feel the same way about mine. Can't wait to see everyones final results!

What?!

We're to far north for misquitos (or at least I sure hope so :grin: )

Mosquito: No cold can stop us from biting you and then probably puking on you! HUEHUEHUEHUE.

Finished my Varlryio build today, should have pictures up today or tomorrow. It's one of my favorite builds yet :classic:

Can't wait :D

Edited by Eric Su

As Yuletide approaches in Mitgardia, the sound of screams and flaming elementals are hushed by the droning of carol singers and toysmiths. What are ​will our citizens get up to? A trip to Valyrio perhaps? Or will you be hiring a squire to draft up a note to be sent far north. Where Father Christopher will be judging your actions this year. And remember, the sinful will get a bad harvest!

/Randomstuff Making an order to make more Mitgardian troops :grin: Seeing as I only own two pairs of green arms. :hmpf_bad: And the medieval market village shall be mine in all of it's glory!

This year all I want from Dwarven Claus is a magic spear, a sword signed by The Jarl, and the head of a Hand of Corruption Soldier on a stick. :tongue:

I also only have 2 pairs of green arms. :hmpf_bad:

Green arms are for the standard army, but that doesn't mean it's a must to use them. You can use other minifigs as long it's recognizable as Mitgardian. For example snow, or just our guild colors by using a flag or banner.

This year all I want from Dwarven Claus is a magic spear, a sword signed by The Jarl, and the head of a Hand of Corruption Soldier on a stick. :tongue:

I also only have 2 pairs of green arms. :hmpf_bad:

Amd this year all I want from Dwarven Claus is an actual Santa Claus dwarf minifig :laugh: .

yeah, I'm still working on my trade mission in Illyrio, pretty plate consuming the whole ting. I just got 250 red and dark red plates and am still not halfway where I want to be, frustrating, btw., what did you guys get all these tags for?

I´m busy making a prime minister story and working on Valyrio and much much more....!

Those tags are from the ninjago challenges.

yeah, I'm still working on my trade mission in Illyrio, pretty plate consuming the whole ting. I just got 250 red and dark red plates and am still not halfway where I want to be, frustrating, btw., what did you guys get all these tags for?

Yeah I know how that is :hmpf_bad:

I´m busy making a prime minister story and working on Valyrio and much much more....!

Those tags are from the ninjago challenges.

Glad to hear some other builds are in progress! And speaking of the tags you're entitled to one to Ecc, just have to post which one you want in the winners thread :classic:

Well, maybe I'll have to participate in some Ninjago contests to load up on tags! If I can steal the Ninjago pieces away from my son, that is...

The Ninja contests are sadly over. But typically when there is a "Month" competition, there is usually a tag involved.