Sirens-of-Titan

Mitgardia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Do you have a calender for Mitgardia or how do you know this? :classic:

Theoretically, Mitgardia would be on a Northern Hemisphere schedual, right? Then you just have to assume their days are as long as ours - or, if each day counts as two like Legonardo would have it, then you could assume that each season lasts for twice as long... :laugh:

Do you have a calender for Mitgardia or how do you know this? :classic:

SoT said so not long ago, he was getting tired of all snow builds :laugh:

I finally took a picture of my Mitgardia Fig, Sir Infernum, warrior of the fortress city of Arcium! :sweet:

Arcium borders Nocturnus to the far east of Mitgardia and took most of the threat of the Drow. It is near the Antrum mountains that Orcs and Dwarves live in. The city has good relations to with the Dwarves, but are often raided by the Orcs.

I'm sorry the background is a forrest and not snowy. :thumbdown:

Welcome to Mitgardia!As other people said ,dont worry about the snow as long as its in the south,closer to the equator -warmer (atleast thats how i think it is :laugh: ) and i assume the "equator" in the world of GoH is between Mitgardia and Kaliphin.Anyway ,have fun in the guild!

I said huge Avalonian Elf army... :poke: (Just kidding. :grin: )

I'm sorry if a 50 Elf army isn't "huge" enough for you. There may be a 2nd force meeting them at Ondyllion....

I'm sorry if a 50 Elf army isn't "huge" enough for you. There may be a 2nd force meeting them at Ondyllion....

:laugh: (It was a joke. My elf army... I might make it to three? Two of which wouldn't look very elfy...)

Yeah, nice army, or at least much better then any I could make.

Just one suggestion, couldn't you have made the head elf yellow instead of tan?

After all, all the rest are yellow.

Or maybe you should just change all the reat too tan?

:wink:

Kai - I knew you were kidding, and Garmadon - the flesh one is Elrond, and I didn't want to mess with his hands and I wanted to keep the face even though it's flesh. I probably won't use him much in my MOCs because of his fleshiness. He'll only go in LotR builds.

Kai - I knew you were kidding, and Garmadon - the flesh one is Elrond, and I didn't want to mess with his hands and I wanted to keep the face even though it's flesh. I probably won't use him much in my MOCs because of his fleshiness. He'll only go in LotR builds.

Yeah, I knew that, just looks a little wierd, don't you think? :sceptic:

Theoretically, Mitgardia would be on a Northern Hemisphere schedual, right? Then you just have to assume their days are as long as ours - or, if each day counts as two like Legonardo would have it, then you could assume that each season lasts for twice as long... :laugh:

now you have confused me majorly. if there are twice as many days doesn't that mean we have 2 rounds of each season in a year or 4 6 half month seasons? now I am confusing myself...

now you have confused me majorly. if there are twice as many days doesn't that mean we have 2 rounds of each season in a year or 4 6 half month seasons? now I am confusing myself...

Yeah, Ithink if every 1 real day = 2 historica days, we either have two years = 1 historica year, or seasons that last twice as long (by the amount of days) as real seasons.

Although I had already looked through all of your Challenge Entries weeks ago, I just realized today that I hadn't commented on them yet (I was commenting one guild at a time, and was saving you guys for last, since you had the most entries.) Strong showing this Challenge and you guys have tons of skilled builders. Keep up the good work!

Yeah, I think if every 1 real day = 2 historica days, we either have two years = 1 historica year, or seasons that last twice as long (by the amount of days) as real seasons.

Hey, if one day = 2 historica days, 1 year would = 2 Historica years, not the other way around. :grin:

Unless you mean that a year of Historica is 730 days instead of 365. :wink::sceptic:

Hey, if one day = 2 historica days, 1 year would = 2 Historica years, not the other way around. :grin:

Unless you mean that a year of Historica is 730 days instead of 365. :wink::sceptic:

I was about to say the same thing, so are we going by

summer =J-midF

Autumn =midF-M

Winter =A-midM

Spring =midM-J.... etc?

or shall we simply drop the whole matter?

Maybe Historica is a 48 hour day instead of a 24 hour day, that or it's a 730 day year IMO.

Maybe Historica is a 48 hour day instead of a 24 hour day, that or it's a 730 day year IMO.

I think if we go with a day = 1 48 hour day that defeats the purpose of having 1 day = 2 days. I say we go with 365 days = 730 days.

so now we have the option of having 1 year = 2 historica years and 2 lots of every season OR

histoica has YEARS twice as long as human years putting then equal, but then what happens on leap years?

who really cares though?

...It's hard to follow a second/more elaborate calendar than what we already have!

...what happens on leap years?

We get an extra two days instead of one! :laugh: