lego envy

(MOC) TIE Fighter...Dual...

This is quite nice, a good idea and a solid looking model though I have to say I think it could benefit from having the middle piece that connects the two cockpits being quite a lot shorter, I think it looks a little too wide and makes the whole thing look a little one the fragile side, maybe also making the distance between the wing panels (I've forgotten what they're actually called) could also do with being reduced for the same reasons. Apart from that, this is pretty cool :thumbup:

Nice origianl idea and great build but I have to agree with Rocketbilly that shortening the arms a little would make it look bulkier and tighter. Being 2 studs shorter in the centre and 1 stud shorter on the outside arms would make it more syectrical when the centre is shortened.

Great build anyway :thumbup: .

Nice origianl idea and great build but I have to agree with Rocketbilly that shortening the arms a little would make it look bulkier and tighter. Being 2 studs shorter in the centre and 1 stud shorter on the outside arms would make it more syectrical when the centre is shortened.

Great build anyway :thumbup: .

i can do that... the outside arms are the same as on the UCS TIE already.... i will play with it and see what i can do. thanks :thumbup:

What a massacre! *_*

edit :

I hope you enjoy my MOC of the TIE FIGHTER

This is not your MOC.

But you should present it on the Cuusoo. haha%20klemton.gif

Edited by Anio

What a massacre! *_*

edit :

This is not your MOC.

But you should present it on the Cuusoo. haha%20klemton.gif

?? *huh*

Not his?

Please explain :classic:

?? *huh*

Not his?

Please explain :classic:

C'mon, it is just 2 of my TIE that have been massacred and put side by side.

Doing nice MOCs and providing instruction + UCS display card to eventually see things like that is really heart breaking.

As for the Cuusoo, I'm sarcastic, obviously.

Everyone pay attention please. cerveau%20hurle.gif

Notify the editors of the Oxford English Dictionary, the word MOC has been redefined to mean putting side by side 2 MOCs of someone else. harrypotdefleur.gif

Edited by Anio

:laugh:

Sorry I'm sick and in bed.

My brain isn't really working well :blush:

It certainly explains the display name, wouldn't you agree?

Doing nice MOCs and providing instruction + UCS display card to eventually see things like that is really heart breaking.

As for the Cuusoo, I'm sarcastic, obviously.

Everyone pay attention please. cerveau%20hurle.gif

Notify the editors of the Oxford English Dictionary, the word MOC has been redefined to mean putting side by side 2 MOCs of someone else. harrypotdefleur.gif

GROW UP...ok

Edited by lego envy

You provide instructions and someone builds it and they copied it :wacko:.

'massacred' really, it looks quite good to me the wing arms look a bit far out from the cockpit balls to be stable but that's nothing.

lego envy

I like it what it looks like is a TIE with a fighter pod (on the left) and a recon pod (on the right), other that the pylons looking a little far apart it looks great.

I'm confused here is it MOC or not ? :look:

And who's ? :wacko:

To tell you the truth I don't really like it, mainly that odd old school 90's trans-blue windscreen ! :laugh:

Some moderator sort this out before Anio and Lego envy slug it out online, please. :classic:

To tell you the truth I don't really like it, mainly that odd old school 90's trans-blue windscreen ! :laugh:

Some moderator sort this out before Anio and Lego envy slug it out online, please. :classic:

It's all for fun and some people don't like to have fun, i guess

No worries here.... ANIO, can we still be friends?

One question for ANIO.. All YOUR MOC's you claim, didn't you start by using exsisting sets already and just tweeked them a little bit and make them yours? SSD,SLAVE 1,etc ? JUST SAYING have a great day

Edited by lego envy

GROW UP...ok

ANIO, can we still be friends?

Of course yes. resp.gif

didn't you start by using exsisting sets

Yes, but :

- I do not think I tweak them a little. I use some techniques from official sets (sometime not even from the SW theme) and other MOCers, and I bring my personnal touch to make nice UCS SW mdoels.

- No matter how small an idea can be (sometimes it may just be a NPU), I always give credit.

Of course yes. resp.gif

Yes, but :

- I do not think I tweak them a little. I use some techniques from official sets (sometime not even from the SW theme) and other MOCers, and I bring my personnal touch to make nice UCS SW mdoels.

- No matter how small an idea can be (sometimes it may just be a NPU), I always give credit.

See,and that's all I did too. I took someone else's and did my own.

Edited by lego envy

All i had was an extra blue windscreen, as soon as i get the right one i will change it out..

All i had was an extra blue windscreen, as soon as i get the right one i will change it out..

It's probably better that you come up with a brickbuilt solution - it will probably be cheaper, and that piece isn't accurate anyway (struts should be like this)...

They say imitation is the best form of flattery. Anio you should just be happy that people like your models enough to base their designs off of them. Besides that the only thing that resembles yours is the wings and the sticker. The cockpits look more along the line of the Tie Interceptor UCS released by Lego. And if you are honest that is probably where you took/got your ideas.

I think MODOAOC. (My own design of Anio's own creation. :laugh: )